EXPIRED

Wanted Pink buggy snuggle

Hi guys, i'm still looking for a cosy toes thingy for my daughter. Well i've now come accross a buggy snuggle that i really like - the only thing i didn't like was the price, they start from £30+. Does anybody know of any good deals or do you have one for sale? Has to be pink! I really like the flowery one, but the stripey one would do! Thank you very much

6 Comments

Hi, it might be worth you looking on [url]www.gumtree.com[/url]
which has for sale ads on it & you can select your
local area. You never know someone might have
just what you want for sale at a reasonable price.

Happy snuggle hunting.

i dont know if mothercare have what u are looking for but thought i'd mention they have a 10% off sale at the moment instore and online

I saw some in Home and Bargain today for £9.99. Pink and grey Buggy Snuggle.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, the ones @ baby 247 were £31 for the 1 i wanted. Couldn't find any @ mothercare. Thanks again for you time, rep given to all :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hi buddy, do you know if they were the ones for a buggy or car seat? I'm wanting the bigger one to fit a buggy. I've looked on line but can't seem to find any on their website. I've never heard of this shop before. Was it just the pink & grey that was available? Sorry for all the questions. Have some rep!

Buddy;3436422

I saw some in Home and Bargain today for £9.99. Pink and grey Buggy … I saw some in Home and Bargain today for £9.99. Pink and grey Buggy Snuggle.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions