Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Playstation 3 60gb (pal)

Hi im a bit new here but I'm looking for a PS3 60gb UK version.
    i don't mind if it is used as long as its working well. few games would be good don't mind how many controllers (as long as there's one). i live just out side of Portsmouth n would prefer to be able to collect the item. thanks.

3 Comments

Banned

I have a ps3 lie`in around, but it has no leads cabls whatsoever, but i do have a controller its been used for quite a few months, buh still in fab condition! i want around £230 for it, but looking for 20% through paypal and then the rest of the 80% at collection. just to be on the safe side.

Original Poster

mark22;1811123

I have a ps3 lie`in around, but it has no leads cabls whatsoever, but i … I have a ps3 lie`in around, but it has no leads cabls whatsoever, but i do have a controller its been used for quite a few months, buh still in fab condition! i want around £230 for it, but looking for 20% through paypal and then the rest of the 80% at collection. just to be on the safe side.

where abouts you from ? and how come you got no cables? n is it a 60gb uk ps3?

I think you are best posting this in the FS section before this gets deleted. You can't buy 60gbs anymore brand new, but you can get them for fleabay (at a high price)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions