Groups

WANTED PLEASE 7 COKE ZONE POINTS XXXXX

Could anyone please spare 7 coke zone points I am 7 away from 250 points so I can get the gift I want.

When I get more codes I will give you them back.

21 Comments

Banned

and wehn you have finished giving them to op i only need another 300 please xx

sassie;6564211

and wehn you have finished giving them to op i only need another 300 … and wehn you have finished giving them to op i only need another 300 please xx

When your done with Sassie, pls can I have 600pts.

Ta

Banned

Tanchi;6564231

When your done with Sassie, pls can I have 600pts.Ta

thats just greedy, at least im half way there

Banned

nip to the shop and buy some more

get off ur ass and go buy some

Original Poster

micoo;6564267

casparwhite;6564251

nip to the shop and buy some more

Just did, and ordered my gift, well I know now when I have any spare points not to give them to anyone as people just look out for themselves and no one else.

Banned

vickywil5;6564300

Just did, and ordered my gift, well I know now when I have any spare … Just did, and ordered my gift, well I know now when I have any spare points not to give them to anyone as people just look out for themselves and no one else.

sorry but beggin aint cool man......its for the homeless and needy:)

what gift you get btw?

Banned

micoo;6564267

no need for that was the

Original Poster

casparwhite;6564312

sorry but beggin aint cool man......its for the homeless and needy:)what … sorry but beggin aint cool man......its for the homeless and needy:)what gift you get btw?

I now begging ain't cool but just thought it was worth a try, and I ordered the sims 3 as I did not want to buy it incase it doesn't work on my laptop.

Banned

well im needy and homeless so im ok to beg, and how do you know the op aint

Banned

vickywil5;6564343

I now begging ain't cool but just thought it was worth a try, and I … I now begging ain't cool but just thought it was worth a try, and I ordered the sims 3 as I did not want to buy it incase it doesn't work on my laptop.

sorry but if everyone came on here begiing for stuff.....well u know:)

you can check to see if your laptop will run it on the sims site.......got it for me mum shes bloody addicted has every sims game out and all expansion packs:?

Banned

sassie;6564352

well im needy and homeless so im ok to beg, and how do you know the op … well im needy and homeless so im ok to beg, and how do you know the op aint

coz shes just gone and bought some more and shes sat on her laptop:? :roll:

Banned

casparwhite;6564378

coz shes just gone and bought some more and shes sat on her laptop:?:

yeah but she hadnt when you posted

Banned

sassie;6564382

yeah but she hadnt when you posted

yeah well she did it all in less than 4 mins......nipped to the shop got the codes entered them on the site and ordered her free gift......:-D while posting here at the same time lol

Original Poster

casparwhite;6564367

sorry but if everyone came on here begiing for stuff.....well u know:)you … sorry but if everyone came on here begiing for stuff.....well u know:)you can check to see if your laptop will run it on the sims site.......got it for me mum shes bloody addicted has every sims game out and all expansion packs:?

casparwhite;6564378

coz shes just gone and bought some more and shes sat on her laptop:? … coz shes just gone and bought some more and shes sat on her laptop:? :roll:

I checked canitrun (think that is what it is called) and it said I couldn't but it also said I couldn't run sims 2 ikea but it works fine.

If I sat on my laptop it would well be squashed. :w00t:

Original Poster

The shop is literally 1 minute away.

Banned

casparwhite;6564415

yeah well she did it all in less than 4 mins......nipped to the shop got … yeah well she did it all in less than 4 mins......nipped to the shop got the codes entered them on the site and ordered her free gift......:-D while posting here at the same time lol

oi us needed type move fast - lol

for the op cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srt…st/

Banned

vickywil5;6564430

The shop is literally 1 minute away.

i think you must be working behind the counter of the shop tbh:-D that was quick

sassie;6564238

thats just greedy, at least im half way there

I have 600points on my account :thumbsup: just waitting for somthing decent to pop up..
    Wanted the netbook, but seems like they got sold out :x

Original Poster

Tanchi;6565213

I have 600points on my account :thumbsup: just waitting for somthing … I have 600points on my account :thumbsup: just waitting for somthing decent to pop up..Wanted the netbook, but seems like they got sold out :x

A new hero reward will be out soon, and there has been talk of Wii's and PS3's (not slim) :thumbsup:

vickywil5;6565978

A new hero reward will be out soon, and there has been talk of Wii's and … A new hero reward will be out soon, and there has been talk of Wii's and PS3's (not slim) :thumbsup:

cool, i was going to sell the netbook for £200ish and buy a ps3.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions