Expired

wanted please - a very big longshot! - daily mail tokens

Found 18th May 2008
hi
does anyone get the daily mail everyday as i would love to get the free telescopic fishing rod but you need 20 tokens which are printed each day.
so if you get the mail and you dont want the fishing rod please could you save them for me and i would pay the postage to send them to me when you have got 20?

i know some people will call me tight but i cant get to the paper shop every day and i think the mail is 75p so 75p x 20 = £15 + i have to pay £3.99 postage and i dont think the rod is really worth that but its ideal to chuck in the bag when i take the kids away so if someone is going to just chuck the tokens away please consider saving them for me!

hope somone can help
cheers!

4 Comments

Daily Mail is ~45p daily aint it? 75p is broadsheet money

are there any in todays pm me so I dont forget I takes the mail occasionally and I have todays
by the way there was a brilliant fishing rod in Argos on sale a couple of weeks ago I think it was only about £10 - worth a look:)

Original Poster

MoneySavingG;2128912

Daily Mail is ~45p daily aint it? 75p is broadsheet money

ok
maybe it was just saturdays which a saw was 75p? probably because its thicker?
i still have the problem of not getting to paper shop everyday though

Original Poster

octobergirl;2129076

are there any in todays pm me so I dont forget I takes the mail … are there any in todays pm me so I dont forget I takes the mail occasionally and I have todaysby the way there was a brilliant fishing rod in Argos on sale a couple of weeks ago I think it was only about £10 - worth a look:)

was it this one?
argos.co.uk/sta…htm
Post a comment
@
    Text