Groups

WANTED: PLEASE CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW HOW TO ADD A PICTURE TO MY SALE OR TRADE ITEMS.

CANNOT ATTACH TO A PM AND IN THE INITIAL STAGE WHERE ITS SAYS UPLOAD IMAGE, I PUT IN A PICTURE FROM MY DESKTOP BUT IS STILL NOT ADDED TO MY FINAL PAGE !!!

HELP PLEASE

15 Comments

upload to photobucket.com hover over the pic and copy the IMG code then paste into new comment box! Hope this helps took me hours to get it when i first joined!

Original Poster

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND UNDERSTANDING- IS THIS THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE TO JOIN ??

welcome, but...............

http://superparty.biz/images/bandwidth-eater/caps-lock.jpg

Original Poster

barky

http://www.hotukdeals.com/feedback/how-to-post-and-host-images-for-thr/327598

THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR HELP I WILL JOIN HOW NATTYNATTY SAID TO PHOTOBUCKET

Do you also need help with turning caps lock OFF??? haha

Hope your sorted now too.

Original Poster

asayer

Do you also need help with turning caps lock OFF??? haha Hope your sorted … Do you also need help with turning caps lock OFF??? haha Hope your sorted now too.

There is always one or two who have to chip in a sarcy comment on this website dunno why??, but yes getting sorted with photobucket.

BBG2011

There is always one or two who have to chip in a sarcy comment on this … There is always one or two who have to chip in a sarcy comment on this website dunno why??, but yes getting sorted with photobucket.

sorry you feel like that, but it was more of a pointer then a sarcastic comment.

BBG2011

There is always one or two who have to chip in a sarcy comment on this … There is always one or two who have to chip in a sarcy comment on this website dunno why??, but yes getting sorted with photobucket.

haha oh dear, sorry, thought you may have a sense of humour…. glad you found the caps lock button now

also if you get photos from upload sites like photo bucket, copy and paste the automatic link which is a URL at each end of which there is two [img] portions of text, these little [img] things mean that when you paste this link into a thread it automatically appears as an image

when u click on the icons to post an image within a post (after clicking on the little mountains looking thing) just under your name at the bottom of this page, the URL you put in for an image in the box that appears just gets these little [img] things put either side of it

hope that makes sense

Nah but honestly is the caps lock button stuck?

Original Poster

CFC_Mark

Nah but honestly is the caps lock button stuck?

please keep up !!!-

............ glad you found the caps lock button now

Just use tinypic,
    tinypic.com/

Original Poster

joeprosho

also if you get photos from upload sites like photo bucket, copy and … also if you get photos from upload sites like photo bucket, copy and paste the automatic link which is a URL at each end of which there is two [img] portions of text, these little [img] things mean that when you paste this link into a thread it automatically appears as an imagewhen u click on the icons to post an image within a post (after clicking on the little mountains looking thing) just under your name at the bottom of this page, the URL you put in for an image in the box that appears just gets these little [img] things put either side of ithope that makes sense

Thank you very much

I wont lie, it was annoying me too

and welcome!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions