Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted please has anyone got any hmv vouchers i want to buy some stuff

could you please pm me it i will leave rep
    thanks

17 Comments

I have got 2 £1 Mc Donalds Vochures. I will PM you if you want. But not for sale. Just for free.

Original Poster

My.Collections;4919418

I have got 2 £1 Mc Donalds Vochures. I will PM you if you want. But not … I have got 2 £1 Mc Donalds Vochures. I will PM you if you want. But not for sale. Just for free.

yes please that would be great:)

Don't suppose you'd want to swap me £25 for my £25 voucher, since your planning to buy something anyway, lol?

:-D

Original Poster

lol can it be used online?

Yes Ofcourse... I will PM you.

Original Poster

thats great thanks

Sent the codes.

[COLOR="Magenta"]ive got x2 £2 off and x2 £1 off codes if anyone would like? [/COLOR]

Original Poster

shacal;4919546

[COLOR="Magenta"]ive got x2 £2 off and x2 £1 off codes if anyone would l … [COLOR="Magenta"]ive got x2 £2 off and x2 £1 off codes if anyone would like? [/COLOR]

yes could i have them please i am going to get a few blu rays:)

tonico;4919559

yes could i have them please i am going to get a few blu rays:)

[COLOR="Magenta"]i have pm `d you [/COLOR]

Banned

this needs to be in misc, hese vouchers cannot be sold, and fs boards arent for freebies, you ned to hit the report button in your 1st post and ask for it to be moved

If anyone has a spare £2 one could I have one please as I plan on buying family guy season 7
    It would be much appreciated

R0N4LD;4919446

Don't suppose you'd want to swap me £25 for my £25 voucher, since your p … Don't suppose you'd want to swap me £25 for my £25 voucher, since your planning to buy something anyway, lol?:-D

wish id known i would of offered on this as just spent £23.96

DIVA1977;4919967

wish id known i would of offered on this as just spent £23.96

Lol, oh well, maybe next time, haha!

I got it because i bought a computer game, it was faulty, they then didn't have it in stock, got voucher, bought game elsewhere, so nothing of interest to buy, lol!

Only really would buy computer games from HMV, but don't because over-priced compared to other places.

Sometimes good for DVD's and music though, but unfortunately i don't tend to buy any of these, lol!

oXdanXo;4919670

If anyone has a spare £2 one could I have one please as I plan on buying … If anyone has a spare £2 one could I have one please as I plan on buying family guy season 7It would be much appreciated

i got one if u still need it

bellows;4923627

i got one if u still need it

Yes please, I see that you have helped quite a few people out on these forums, if there is ever anything I can do for you in return then let me know, I'll leave rep for you in the morning when I get up at 6 (unfortunately.)
    Thanks

R0N4LD;4920307

Lol, oh well, maybe next time, haha!I got it because i bought a computer … Lol, oh well, maybe next time, haha!I got it because i bought a computer game, it was faulty, they then didn't have it in stock, got voucher, bought game elsewhere, so nothing of interest to buy, lol!Only really would buy computer games from HMV, but don't because over-priced compared to other places.Sometimes good for DVD's and music though, but unfortunately i don't tend to buy any of these, lol!

How much were you looking at for the voucher as I was planning on spending about £17, but I'm sure I can find another few things if it means helping you out aswell (or at least that's a shopaholics excuse.)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780

See more discussions