Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted pre-school kids DVD compilations (w/Quidco if poss)

Hey all

my Godson has just turned 2 and he loves his tv shows but apparently when he sees stuff repeated he goes all tantrum-y and kicks off, but strangely he knows that when he turns the dvd player on and puts his dvds on, he's seen them before & doesnt mind.

I guess even at two years old he's sick of TV repeats but realises that you can choose to watch a DVD whenever you want!
    awesome.

his parents have asked me if I can get some kids tv dvds with a few different things on.
    I've sat and watched The Trap Door series with him and he loves stuff like that (he's a little boy, so squirmy things and funny noises make em laugh!) aswell as his Thomas, Roary, Bob the Builder etc etc.

I saw a Cult TV dvd on play.com with some dangermouse and chorlton & the wheelies.
    is there anything else similar about, or maybe some cartoon compilations with tom & jerry or the Warner characters?
    just keeps the little fella entertained cos he's getting clothes and pre-school educational stuff from immediate family.

1 Comment

Hi slackrat77

Not sure if you are aware of this site find-dvd.co.uk/chi…htm

It's the best dvd search engine there is. This will find you the best deals on what your looking for.

There are lots of kids dvds from £1.99 onwards.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3988
      3. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2626
      4. Free JackpotJoy Plate44

See more discussions