Expired

wanted pregnant barbie

Found 21st Nov 2009
my daughter after a barbie that is pregnant must have the baby with her etc.

can anyone help ive looked in shops etc but cant find one.

1. Ask
  2. Barbie
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Barbie
22 Comments

Banned

u seriously get these now?

no wonder the government needa sort teen pregnancy out!

Original Poster

yes lol i didnt believe her till i looked on ebay

my daughter has this its fab was great when i was pregnant she could see baby in barbies tum, but we got it off my sister who got it about 9yrs ago so unsure if you can still get them, not much help maybe try ebay ?

barbies friend midge is the preggie one but was given the push because of complaints..you will probably only find her on ebay.

Don't think they make them now it's years since i have seen one

Banned

debbie26pet;6961398

yes lol i didnt believe her till i looked on ebay

unreal

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/32/42127544_a9f6832a3c.jpg

do they even exist????
i swear the other posts were not there when i asked.

wow next it be benefits barbie,

about the pregnant one, i take it they will think every baby will be born by cisarean section too lol.
and that daddy a doctor,cos i take it ken made it and delivers it

Original Poster

thanks having big problems tonight getting on ebay to find any tonight, thanks for naming her, i can narrow the search i hope a bit.
still looking though if any see any or know of any for sale please

debbie26pet;6961458

thanks having big problems tonight getting on ebay to find any tonight, … thanks having big problems tonight getting on ebay to find any tonight, thanks for naming her, i can narrow the search i hope a bit.still looking though if any see any or know of any for sale please

ebay is being a pain tonight you aren't the only one xxx

[QUOTE=ramiuk1;6961453]wow next it be benefits barbie,

:giggle:haha and 'Benefits Barbie' will no doubt have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier accessory

didnt think ken had it in him........

Banned

ramiuk1;6961453

wow next it be benefits barbie,about the pregnant one, i take it they … wow next it be benefits barbie,about the pregnant one, i take it they will think every baby will be born by cisarean section too lol.and that daddy a doctor,cos i take it ken made it and delivers it

Repped :w00t:

love it. Baby not engaged then pmsl

how did they manage that? what with ken having no tackle.
me thinks barbie is a cheat

Bess;6961515

[QUOTE=ramiuk1;6961453]wow next it be benefits barbie,:giggle:haha and … [QUOTE=ramiuk1;6961453]wow next it be benefits barbie,:giggle:haha and 'Benefits Barbie' will no doubt have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier accessory

Yeah i agree, all SBT owners are on benefits :?

i wonder why there was complaints barbie is a female woman and they get pregnant whats the prob ? its not as if its somthing unrealistic ?

Original Poster

no rme i didnt even know there is one wonder were my daughter has seen one from.

Moved to deal requests

Yeah quite sweet really.

Not like they have done Ken with his tackle and boobs!

Or Barbie with her boobs but also a willy!

Now that would be strange lol!

120494524219 on ebay looks good. Might be worth a look
Post a comment
@
    Text