Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted PS3 Buzz tv quiz and buzzers best price

BUZZ QUIZ TV WITH BUZZERS.
    I need to buy one of these for a christmas pressie but the cheapest i have found is 39.11. Can anyone do better?

9 Comments

Ps2 versions work on the Ps3. They can be picked up for about £25. I have one if you are interested (one set of buzzers with music quiz and who wants to be a millionaire)?

Original Poster

Hi Thanks but as its a gift needs to be new and sealed as this person is a bit fussy!!!

Original Poster

Shop to have it for £38 but are awaiting stock and now the place i saw it for £39.11 (tesco direct) is now out of stock!! It's not my day today!

jonnyc1973;3653242

Under £34 and in stock. … Under £34 and in stock. :thumbsup:http://www.choicesuk.com/Product.aspx//!827943

You should post that. That is a good deal! Just bought it.

Edit: As you dont seem to be around I will post it and credit you.
    Edit again: Actually it has been posted hotukdeals.com/ite…s-/

Original Poster

Thanks very much jonnyc1973. You are a star. Have some rep xxx

Curry's are also selling the special edition for £39.13
    This has got an extra 1000 questions.

andyat2002;3639514

Ps2 versions work on the Ps3. They can be picked up for about £25. I … Ps2 versions work on the Ps3. They can be picked up for about £25. I have one if you are interested (one set of buzzers with music quiz and who wants to be a millionaire)?

I guess the buzzers will because they're usb also, but does the game work (on anything other than the 60gb?)

blockbuster sell PS3 buzz for £35 delivered. Comet are doing without buzzers for £4.99.

Ps3 version also comes with wireless buzzers but previous PS2 ones work fine either way.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2484
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62483
      3. Spotify Family Premium share722
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions