Found 16th Sep 2009
Need a PSP 3000 EMPTY box....what you got?
Seller states price

Willing to pay P&P for box (Your Charge - whatever it is) since the box has no RRP
- bilalbilal

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
6 Comments

You can no longer buy boxes on this forum as they have no RRP. Best off looking on ebay or Avforums.

4) It should go without saying, NO prohibited, classified or illegal items. This includes fake/counterfeit goods, copied media, ANY console cards 'TTDS', 'DSTT' or 'Pandora' batteries etc., cable TV boxes 'NTL' or 'Virgin Media' etc., any promotional material unless bundled with original item, money swapping' such as bank transfers of £xx paid in to others PayPal account for £xx amount, Google Adwords, group specific discount codes such as 'student card numbers' for example, weapons of any kind, alcohol, tobacco products or illegal substances, age restricted products (eg. pharmaceuticals), gaming accounts such as 'Steam' which are non transferable and any similar trades will be expired and closed.

Think some how it now sits in that rules.

you can ask for a box, if you ask for some accessories too, for example:

Need a charger for a PSP 3000 but has to come with the original PSP 3000 box

Original Poster

Adam2050;6309114

You can no longer buy boxes on this forum as they have no RRP. Best off … You can no longer buy boxes on this forum as they have no RRP. Best off looking on ebay or Avforums.

Thanks for that, I was aware of something like that but couldn't find it in the rules.
If thats the case, I'm willing to pay the P&P (whatever that is!)

Original Poster

Mod's Please close thread as its not allowed :thumbsup:

EDIT: unless the postage thing is allowed?

supermod

bilalbilal;6309155

Mod's Please close thread as its not allowed :thumbsup:EDIT: unless the … Mod's Please close thread as its not allowed :thumbsup:EDIT: unless the postage thing is allowed?

You can ask for 'freebie' items (that have no RRP such as boxes / packaging) & that only involve p&p charges in MISC - moved now for you :thumbsup:

bilalbilal;6309140

Thanks for that, I was aware of something like that but couldn't find it … Thanks for that, I was aware of something like that but couldn't find it in the rules.If thats the case, I'm willing to pay the P&P (whatever that is!)

As the rule says with original item, it does not have to be complete, so aksing for original charger that comes with PSP 3000 or the headphones that came in the orignal box, and it has to come with the original box, is aloud "Thescottishbloke" said so, i just cant find the post.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person11
    2. MacBook33
    3. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    4. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58

See more discussions