Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: PSP Phat case/carrier

Hey you bargin crazy people

Does anyone know where i can get a decent case or protector for my Phat psp at a resonable price

I know both game and Gamestation are doing the official cases for 8quid but i need something cheap as chips what with Christmas round the corner

Rep added for any help
    cheers for reading!!

6 Comments

dealextreme.com/det…530 i use dealextre all the time, can take up to 2wks for delivery but this is just over 3 quid and does the job
    hope this help

Original Poster

cheers guys rep added will have a goose at what will work for me

i don't know if its what you want but in wilkinsons and online at wilkinsonsplus they have a psp acc pack with case ect usally £8 but 75% off making them £2 bargin in my opinion my son got it free with his psp and is great. hope this helps.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

shell5;6812836

i don't know if its what you want but in wilkinsons and online at … i don't know if its what you want but in wilkinsons and online at wilkinsonsplus they have a psp acc pack with case ect usally £8 but 75% off making them £2 bargin in my opinion my son got it free with his psp and is great. hope this helps.:thumbsup:

cool will check it out just after something to cut out the scratches from travel to and from the office rep added :thumbsup:

nitelighter;6813199

cool will check it out just after something to cut out the scratches from … cool will check it out just after something to cut out the scratches from travel to and from the office rep added :thumbsup:

tried to add a link hope it works:roll: wilkinsonplus.com/Gam…049
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv1228
      2. Music download79
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416

See more discussions