Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted PURE Aromatherapy Essential Oils

Hi.

There are a lot of sites on the net that claim their aromatherapy essential oils are top quality

Is there anyone on hotukdeals that buys aromatherapy essential oils on a regular basis?

If so, can they recommend a site?

Anyone used justessentialoils.co.uk they claim their suppliers.Test the essential oils for quality and work on behalf of Trading Standards to test the quality of oils sold in the UK.

This could be just spin though, to get you to buy from them!

Thanks

4 Comments

Goodwood believe it or not but I used to wrk for the company that supplied them

If it is any help I can confirm that the materials they bought from us were 100% pure and natural

They are a good little company having met them a couple of times before they moved out to Yarmouth

P/M me if you want any more details

Original Poster

Hi QAL

Thanks for the reply.

So the oil is good quality Then?

I don't want to buy and find Carrier oil mixed in it.

Goodwood;1825418

Hi QALThanks for the reply.So the oil is good quality Then?I don't want … Hi QALThanks for the reply.So the oil is good quality Then?I don't want to buy and find Carrier oil mixed in it.

To the best of my knowledge I know that what they bought from us was 100% pure

I have no reason to believe thst they would "cut" the oils like that but obviously can not confirm that as I dont work for them, but my gut instinct tells me they would'nt
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?67
      2. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      4. Any discount for paultons park?22

See more discussions