Found 7th May 2008
I will soon be welcoming a bunny into my home and although we'll have a hutch outside, a cage indoors would be nice too. Im looking for a reasonably big one for around £20. If anyone could help me id be really thankful.

7 Comments

Banned

Go to [url]www.freecycle.org[/url] somebody might be giving one away in your area.

Good luck.

Are you sure you want them in doors? they smell... speaking from experience mate ... my kid have 2 of them

Banned

Nemz;2048935

Are you sure you want them in doors? they smell... speaking from … Are you sure you want them in doors? they smell... speaking from experience mate ... my kid have 2 of them

They also like to go to the loo often.

Original Poster

That cage looks quite expensive since you can get the ferplast 100's for the same price on ebay. Thanks though. Will look into freecycle also thanks.

Original Poster

Nemz;2048935

Are you sure you want them in doors? they smell... speaking from … Are you sure you want them in doors? they smell... speaking from experience mate ... my kid have 2 of them

Ye, can always chuck him outside when he gets too smelly. Will just have to keep an oust plugin on the go 24/7.

Original Poster

dlm;2048946

They also like to go to the loo often.

Ye, i plan on litter training it though so it shouldnt be too bad.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769555
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    4. Add one, leave one game54415461

See more discussions