Expired

WANTED Ram think its DDR PC2700

5 replies
Found 12th Dec 2008
Need this ram for IBM T40 laptop. Either want 1gb in total or 2gb. Really need a cheap price on this. Also if anyone has some they want to sell I'll buy that.

Ben

1. Ask
  2. RAM
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. RAM
5 Comments

play.com do 1gb sticky of PNY ram for 15 squid....not much more that the high density stuff on ebay which stands a good chance of not being compatible :-D

Original Poster

niallmoran;3739346

play.com do 1gb sticky of PNY ram for 15 squid....not much more that the … play.com do 1gb sticky of PNY ram for 15 squid....not much more that the high density stuff on ebay which stands a good chance of not being compatible :-D

Yeah that was the deal i was hoping for but it seems i've got to get some expensive ram and the one i want is £9.99 for 512mb and 20 i think for 1gb. Its annoying.

Original Poster

bump 1

are you sure the PNY stuff won't work? What does the crucial memory finder come up with?

Original Poster

niallmoran;3753576

are you sure the PNY stuff won't work? What does the crucial memory … are you sure the PNY stuff won't work? What does the crucial memory finder come up with?

Pc2700

There are PNY ram on play but its £25 for 1gb stick. Double the price of the 2gb
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35
    3. Whey protien630
    4. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE11

See more discussions