Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: recommendations / deals on womens perfume

Looking to get the missus a new fragrance for xmas and need some recommendations / places to buy?

cheers

10 Comments

Banned

Light blue by D&G i think

212 Sexy by Caroline Herrera does it for me

Could you give us a budget to go on and whether you want a gift set or just a perfume..?

Prada's nice but not cheap.

I've just bought some Paris for the GF at Boot's . Certain makes reduced , Paris was from £29 to £19 .But there's other's too .

Original Poster

well £20 is most lookin to spend, just perfume on its own cheers guys

katie price besotted is nice!

Perfumes always smell different on different people. Best thing you can do is make a sly list of the ones she wears now and take it to the perfume shop for a recommendation as they know what's of the same type. I love D&G light blue on my friends but it smells horrific on me so would never ask for a choice from someone else. Nice idea, good luck.

Original Poster

thanks for that

:thumbsup:You could always try the following website as recommended by Martin Lewis :
    ]http//ww…uk/

or cheap smells site as well.

I picked up a 30ml Britney Spears from a shop called Watt Brothers for £7.77 which is a bargain. They also had the matching 200ml shower gel for £3.99 so a nice little set for uder £12.
    Don`t know if you have a Watt Bros near you though.
    Other than that, i`d recommend Calvin Klein Euphoria - You may get 30ml for £20 or Lacoste Touch of Pink. Again you may get 30ml for £20 if you look around.

Others i`d say but may be more than £20 are Prada, 212, Stella by Stella MacArtney, or Diesel Fuel For Life.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions