Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Rimmel Lipstick in Russet in Gold

Does anyone know if I can still get hold of this lipstick anywhere? I used to wear it alot when I went out but now I have tried to purchase it again recently it doesn't seem to be available. I always thought it was one of the popular ones, it sold really well. Any help would be great. Ive checked Ebay with no joy
    Thanks

16 Comments

Banned

do you know which rimmel it was? Lasdting finish or whatever?

Maybe they just changed the name of the colour.

Banned

it will be discontinued, they discontinue colours constantly, right pain the the ****!

Original Poster

Hi
    No, I don't know which one it was, but it was a while ago when they only seemed to have one sort. Now they have a lipstick to cover every thing. :oops:

ts9658;8746650

HiNo, I don't know which one it was, but it was a while ago when they … HiNo, I don't know which one it was, but it was a while ago when they only seemed to have one sort. Now they have a lipstick to cover every thing. :oops:

Last time i bought russet in gold was the 90's lol. Colours tend to go with what's in fashion. Seriously go and have a look at a Rimmel stand, maybe they just updated the name of the colour.

Original Poster

queenlush;8747856

Last time i bought russet in gold was the 90's lol. Colours tend to go … Last time i bought russet in gold was the 90's lol. Colours tend to go with what's in fashion. Seriously go and have a look at a Rimmel stand, maybe they just updated the name of the colour.

Hi
    Thanks for the advice, I will go and have a look tomorrow.

my fave was heather shimmer :oops:

geegee-pinata;8749095

or coffee shimmer

everyone at school wore those 2 shades shocking

ilovepink;8749168

or coffee shimmereveryone at school wore those 2 shades shocking

Loved them so much lol :whistling:

Original Poster

geegee-pinata;8749095

Yes, I wore that too :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ilovepink;8749168

I used to use the Coffee Shimmer over a red to give a nice colour................. I wonder if you can still buy that one?? !

Banned

ilovepink;8749168

Ahhhhhhhh god yeah, I was about to say in this thread welcome to the nineties with heather/coffee shimmer. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Ohhh i loved heather shimmer too.

I recently found a load of old Rimmel lippies tucked away in a drawer and i binned them,oh the memories lol

Banned

deb8z;8757553

Ohhh i loved heather shimmer too.I recently found a load of old Rimmel … Ohhh i loved heather shimmer too.I recently found a load of old Rimmel lippies tucked away in a drawer and i binned them,oh the memories lol

God yeah, all my time at school ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh them were the days.

You could post a wanted ad on Ebay,someone might list one.

Original Poster

deb8z;8757659

You could post a wanted ad on Ebay,someone might list one.

Thanks, I might...I still haven't found one anywhere.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.36
    2. One for the mathmeticians2337
    3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1424
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767427

See more discussions