Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Samsung HTX30R home cinema system

Hi,
    I have missed the deal for Tribal for this home cinema system and wondered if anyone knows of a similar deal going anywhere else at the moment.
    cheers.

7 Comments

Don't bother, I'm sending mine back it's ****. The subwoofer is just about audible if you put your ear to it.

traces1975

Hi, I have missed the deal for Tribal for this home cinema system and … Hi, I have missed the deal for Tribal for this home cinema system and wondered if anyone knows of a similar deal going anywhere else at the moment.cheers.

dixons do it this for £149 using code SAMX30 even tho it says this is for when buying with a TV it still recognised the code, whether you can get through the checkout I dont know. oh and its free delivery too.

I'm still tempted but will probably buy a tallboy speakers style.

As for whether they're any good - general reviews said there were very good so i was suprised to hear strangelad having problems, at least with dixons its a hightstreet chain .........

i guess they're faulty ? this kit should be able to deafen you .......

anyone speak up and say if they're any good ?

Got the HT-TX35 which is the same as the X30 but with Tallboy speakers and it is great for the price.

pmcg

Got the HT-TX35 which is the same as the X30 but with Tallboy speakers … Got the HT-TX35 which is the same as the X30 but with Tallboy speakers and it is great for the price.

where from ?

Original Poster

Thanks everyone thats been very helpful, think I will go for the one in dixons, it's only £20 more anyway and that is the cheepest I have seen it.

tekky

where from ?

Amazon, back in July or August, think it was about £240 ish.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware48
      2. Dreams bed sale.32
      3. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35
      4. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid46

See more discussions