Wanted: SD Card

As title, need an SD card - if anyones got one to spare I'd happily cover postage costs
Only need something thats very small....ANY SIZE WILL DO, HONESTLY!!!

11 Comments

try cex,they have plenty small size sd card for penny.
uk.webuy.com/sea…k=1

I have a 32mb one here if that's ok, I don't want anything for, if you pm me your details I will pop it in the post.

Original Poster

philmitchell

I have a 32mb one here if that's ok, I don't want anything for, if you pm … I have a 32mb one here if that's ok, I don't want anything for, if you pm me your details I will pop it in the post.

Thanks mate, can't thank you enough
Will message you my details now

bilalbilal

Thanks mate, can't thank you enough :DWill message you my details now

Been sent off for you mate.
Edited by: "philmitchell" 19th Oct 2010

Original Poster

philmitchell

Thanks a million. If only rep still existed....I've liked your comments anyway:)
Edited by: "bilalbilal" 19th Oct 2010

Original Poster

seancsc

try cex,they have plenty small size sd card for … try cex,they have plenty small size sd card for penny.http://uk.webuy.com/search/index.php?sortOn=sellprice_asc&stext=sd+card§ion=all&rad_which_stock=1

Thanks mate, have liked your post
Although I've just got myself one for free thanks to philmitchell!

bilalbilal

Thanks mate, have liked your post :)Although I've just got myself one for … Thanks mate, have liked your post :)Although I've just got myself one for free thanks to philmitchell!

no problem

Original Poster

philmitchell1 person likes this

Memory card received today, many thanks, just what I was after
Mods, can we exchange feedback for this transaction (because it was free after all)?

supermod

Moved to misc as it was a small freebie and unfortunately feedback doesn't apply, apologies.

Original Poster

sigma

Moved to misc as it was a small freebie and unfortunately feedback … Moved to misc as it was a small freebie and unfortunately feedback doesn't apply, apologies.

No problems, didn't think feedback applied. Thanks

Great that you got it ok.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1748
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions