Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted : set of clear green dice

After some dice,want 2 green transparent/clear dice.
    Anybody have some or know where i can get some for cheap,like £1 - £2
    Any help would be appreciated

7 Comments

Original Poster

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x134/DaveLamboona/dice.jpg

Looking for some exactly like these ones

There's a couple of places you can get them, although some offer them in set of a few more than 2 lol

Theres ebay where you can get 20 of them for under £2 delivered:
    ]Ebay 20 green dice

Then theres a couple of other sites:

A smaller set, but almost £6 not including delivery for 12:
    ]12 green dice

This site looks to have a cracking collection but the individual clear green ones are out of stock:
    ]Individual clear green dice

Hope that helps!

If it doesnt if you google something like dungeons and dragons dice sets you'll get tons

Original Poster

Really after green ones im afraid,would take 2nd hand ones also but i dont think there will be much chance of finding them on here lol thanks for the effort though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Bora Horza;5680030

There's a couple of places you can get them, although some offer them in … There's a couple of places you can get them, although some offer them in set of a few more than 2 lolTheres ebay where you can get 20 of them for under £2 delivered:]Ebay 20 green diceThen theres a couple of other sites:A smaller set, but almost £6 not including delivery for 12:]12 green diceThis site looks to have a cracking collection but the individual clear green ones are out of stock:]Individual clear green diceHope that helps!If it doesnt if you google something like dungeons and dragons dice sets you'll get tons

The Ebay one is some kind of braclet i think as i looked on ebay myself and upon closer inspection realised they werent dice,shame too cos i would have had em and chucked 18 away lmao

Gonna check out the other sites,cheers bud :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5681226

I was in Vegas till saturday could have got you some from there if you'd … I was in Vegas till saturday could have got you some from there if you'd posted this sooner!

Damn,cant you go back? lol

Original Poster

hmm let me think about it lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get best deal on sky23
      2. HUKD new UI55
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?46
      4. Looking for mac book pro 15" deal?22

See more discussions