Expired

Wanted, set of Dark Drawers

Found 19th Aug 2010
,,,,to compliment the babies r us, I love my bear range (in dark oak/mahogany colour)

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Nursery/Furniture-Ranges/I-Love-My-Bear-Cotbed-in-Dark-Finish(0069223)

The colour itself has a reddy hue which leads me to believe its probably supposed to be a mahogany type finish (after initially thinking it was oaky).

Its obviosly for a babies room so something tasteful which matches in with the range would be desireable.

Any suggestions woudl be gratefully received.

10 Comments

ikea.com/gb/…651

could you sand and refinish something like this?

they have the dresser at toys rus for £99

how bored am i lol

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

is this ant good? they sell seperately and also have a two door wardrobe available

dont think link is working.
Auckland WOW 3 Door Wardrobe Bedroom Package - Chocolate.642/3856

Original Poster

Thanks plumberman for you varying degrees of helpfulness.... oO

Also thanks shell but its drawers were looking for.

could you get trofast from ikea as i think there is an unfinished pine? you can add your own boxes. It would be good then later too..i would like it for my kids ooms im sorry i didnt get it tbh

Original Poster

Shell i think the item number you were meaning was 642/3849 ... wrong colour im afraid, thanks anyway...

Plumberman, ill check out trofast from ikea, cheers

**EDIT** just checked it out.... not really inkeeping with the 'traditional' style of the ILMB range.

FREEZIN WOLF

Shell i think the item number you were meaning was 642/3849 ... wrong … Shell i think the item number you were meaning was 642/3849 ... wrong colour im afraid, thanks anyway... Plumberman, ill check out trofast from ikea, cheers**EDIT** just checked it out.... not really inkeeping with the 'traditional' style of the ILMB range.

the only thing i can suggest is take a piece of the wood or a sample item the same colour round shops to try..
OR get an old drawer set and have it refinished to match...my dressing table is victorian and looks stunning. If i wanted it that colour i could wax it darker. Depends what you plan spending?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771806
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …712
    3. life1119
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119

See more discussions