Wanted; Silverstone Renault day race tickets.

Banned 10 replies
Found 29th Jun 2009
I'm wondering whether anyone out there applied for the Renault world series race tickets and won't be using them this Sunday?

I have 4 and put them on my local Freecycle but already I have too many people asking for them-each of them has a heart felt plea (sob story) but theres a couple of families I'd like to help out.

So if you have some that you're not going to use, please can I have them?

I would pay the postage to have them forwarded to me so i can pass them on in time for the weekend.

10 Comments

Damn! I threw mine out about 2 weeks ago!

You could of had them straight away, anyways good luck

Original Poster Banned

ScRiVs;5616231

Damn! I threw mine out about 2 weeks ago!You could of had them straight … Damn! I threw mine out about 2 weeks ago!You could of had them straight away, anyways good luck

Lol, never mind. Thanks, someone might still have theirs.

I'm just gonna have to put all the names in a hat and go from there. But all the sad stories are coming out of the woodwork and I can't choose between them!!
x

moved to correct forum

I had 8 but threw them out as no-one needed them.

Original Poster Banned

rayman;5616243

moved to correct forum

oops, sorry what should it have been in?

Banned

H_K;5616266

oops, sorry what should it have been in?

Well its now in Misc.

Original Poster Banned

Sir_Allan;5616268

Well its now in Misc.

Ok, I thought it needed to be in FS/FT/Wanted. oops lol. cheers:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

bump, still looking for tickets please!!

I have 4 if you can send me address asap I am off to town later I can send them then.
Hope they are genuine families! :thumbsup:

11 Miles in 2hrs 30m !! Oh and all the people who could not be "arsed" to queue pushing in....
Thank God they were free, the amount of people leaving at 3pm was unbeliveable....
We Brits know how to do things in style..................."Not"

I appreciated the tickets but I hope next year when the F1 comes to Donington things will be a little more organised.. We got lined up in a field where we had a car in front then the steward decided to put a row of cars direct behind us!!! Until we pointed out the simple fact that we would not be able to leave!!!! "doh"
You do however get pretty close to the action if you are big Motorsport fan!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions