Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Singstar PS3 with Microphones

Anyone know a good place to get these either together or as separates?

Also, does anyone know if the mics are compatible with Guitar Hero World Tour?

Thanks

6 Comments

I have the Mics from the PS2 which connect into the PS2 usb port. The other day I tried these mics into the PS3 through the usb port. I could see that one mic was working through the Mic option in the PS3 but I could not get the other one to work. Maybe I need to try with a Singstar game for the PS3.

You might be able to get cheap mics if you get a PS2 deal. I hope this helps. At least you know that one will work

Original Poster

asandino;3505245

I have the Mics from the PS2 which connect into the PS2 usb port. The … I have the Mics from the PS2 which connect into the PS2 usb port. The other day I tried these mics into the PS3 through the usb port. I could see that one mic was working through the Mic option in the PS3 but I could not get the other one to work. Maybe I need to try with a Singstar game for the PS3. You might be able to get cheap mics if you get a PS2 deal. I hope this helps. At least you know that one will work

Having done a bit of research I think you will be fine with your mics with a ps3 Singstar game. The mics shipped with Singstar ps3 are exactly the same as the original ps2 ones.

d10brp;3505314

Having done a bit of research I think you will be fine with your mics … Having done a bit of research I think you will be fine with your mics with a ps3 Singstar game. The mics shipped with Singstar ps3 are exactly the same as the original ps2 ones.

Good to know beacuse everytime I ask in any store they just say in not compatible. But I was pretty sure they would :thumbsup:

I have 2 mics and a connector for sale for £10 delivered) by Paypal gift. Work on PS2 and PS3. Let me know if you're interested? rich

Original Poster

milesy29;3505818

I have 2 mics and a connector for sale for £10 delivered) by Paypal gift. … I have 2 mics and a connector for sale for £10 delivered) by Paypal gift. Work on PS2 and PS3. Let me know if you're interested? rich

Yes please, I've PM'd you

Original Poster

Mics work great milesy29, thanks very much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50011
      2. Cheap northface alternatives?33
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1531
      4. Ditched Sky1722

See more discussions