Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Skins Poster!

Ok, I've looked EVERYWHERE for this Skins poster, but no one appears to be selling. So could anyone point me in the right direction or is anyone willing to sell theirs?

Thanks!

MA99 xx

7 Comments

Banned

try ebay

Original Poster

Tried, but no luck

Hmm I've tried to have a look, but nothing Im afraid...if youre a student...I know when I was at uni, during freshers fayre they were selling loads of posters...could you possibly have a look then...Im not sure if they would have them..but worth a look...If youre not a student..know anyone who could have a look for you.

Or the last place I can think of is calender and poster shops or pondland...not entirely sure though as I dont but posters myself..good luck lol:thumbsup:

If your a big fan of Skins this'll fascinate you... one of the twins in Skins go to my school!! They are my friends sisters!!! Lol

Original Poster

anarchy_001;5910067

Hmm I've tried to have a look, but nothing Im afraid...if youre a … Hmm I've tried to have a look, but nothing Im afraid...if youre a student...I know when I was at uni, during freshers fayre they were selling loads of posters...could you possibly have a look then...Im not sure if they would have them..but worth a look...If youre not a student..know anyone who could have a look for you.Or the last place I can think of is calender and poster shops or pondland...not entirely sure though as I dont but posters myself..good luck lol:thumbsup:

Nope, not a student sadly lol.

I guess my best bet is car booty's lol

MassiveAttack99;5913332

Nope, not a student sadly lol.I guess my best bet is car booty's lol

Hmmm okay then lol, I'm a student going into my third year, I'll have a look this year if I do see one, and I'll let you know around October time...good luck in the mean time

Original Poster

Think I'll give this a cheeky bump in case there is any sellers out there :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{11
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047203
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7331391

See more discussions