Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: SKT 754 Motherboard

Hello, used or new is fine, or if you know a website, rep will be given!

This motherboard must have 2 or more RAM Slots DDR400 preferred.

This motherboard must also have a PCI-E X8 or PCI-E X16 slot.

It can have anything else! thanks!

10 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks!, anymore?1

repped

PCI-express are quite rare on the 754 as was discontinued before PCI-express became mainstream.

I am sure ASRock do a PCI-express board as do Gigabyte but am having trouble finding them. I think the Gigabyte one was dual AGP and PCI-express.

Original Poster

Whats the cheapest skt processor/mobo you know [eg; a 939 skt] intel or AMD. doesnt matter about speed

t0mm

Whats the cheapest skt processor/mobo you know [eg; a 939 skt] intel or … Whats the cheapest skt processor/mobo you know [eg; a 939 skt] intel or AMD. doesnt matter about speed

Are you looking to upgrade both your mobo and processor?

Original Poster

I could probably dothat yes, however i'd prefer a 754 mobo with pci-e. but i'd look at an upgrade certainly.

You can go AMD 939 and keep your DDR ram, probably get a 64 bit 3000 and miotherbaord for about £60 maybe less.

Well if you go skt939 there is this ]click £30.85 at Ebuyer,gets decent customer reviews,has pci-e and 2 memory slots.

Here is a link to the 939 processors available at ebuyer ]click prices start at £36.85,some are OEM so you will need to buy a heatsink and fan,you can get one for about £5.40 from ebuyer ]click,or go for a retail boxed version.

Free delivery on orders over £49.99

What is your current 754 processor?

Original Poster

AMD Sempron 1.6GHz 64bit
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      2. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22
      3. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?34
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment45