Expired

WANTED - Smallish compact Printer for paper and Photos

7 replies
Found 3rd Mar 2010
The one i have is huge and has ran out of ink almost. I'd like something a bit smaller that isn't going to cost the earth when i need to replace the cartridges.
I have a hp photosmart at the moment but its very bulky, prints lovely photos, takes memory cards and has a screen but is very large.

Can anyone give me any good ideas of a new one? One that prints writing too for letters etc. That does nice photo prints, but one thats cheap to re-ink too. I can't get cheap re-fills for this one and its costing me a fortune.

Thanks xx

Was hoping to pay around £50 maybe go utp £70.

7 Comments

I use Epson with compatible inks which are quite cheap. Not sure if you are a looking for all-in-one printer or just the printer. Have a look at this:

]http//ww…003

Original Poster

that seems cheap to be honest i was after just a printer but for that price an all in one seems ok. have u got that one? are the quality of photos good? x

I have a different model. An earlier version actually which I am happy with. So I guess this would be even better.

Original Poster

ok thanks migt go for that then

if its of any use im selling my epson photo printer.....

let me provide you a link....

trustedreviews.com/pri…/p1

im looking for £30 collected or £40 delivered.

hope that helps.....

just pm me if you are interested

Hi

Where are you based as I guess it would be too heavy to post.

I have the HP C4180 which I have used a handful of times and is advertised on Amazon at £116 but you can have it for £80 if you like?

if its just a photo printer you're after I have a Easyshare Plus Series 3, which printers upto borderless 6x4 photos and comes with over 200 sheets of 6x4 photo paper.

Only asking around £23 or I have a Z650 Kodak Camera i will do for an extra £40 so £73 all in all. Call it £70 with recorded PnP included
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47381
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions