Groups

Wanted: Snow Shovel!!

Hello

It's about time I started to think about clearing some of this snow of the drive - does anyone know where I can buy one of those snow shovels people seem to be using at the moment.

Cheers
    ps -based in Oldham / Manchester

9 Comments

apparently salt melts ice, someone decided to inform hukd yesterday of this knowledge lol.

cant you just use a normal shovel still do the same thing??

Banned

lol is it really worth it, i cant see the snow being around alot longer. Do you really need one?

Original Poster

probably not, but I would like one!!!

Think you might struggle to get one just now!! Our one broke and we can't get another from anywhere. What a nightmare cos got bit of a drive and car struggling to get out. And they're forecasting more snow. Where's it all coming from.

If you find one, be a pal and come and do my drive

tinkers;7499394

Think you might struggle to get one just now!! Our one broke and we … Think you might struggle to get one just now!! Our one broke and we can't get another from anywhere. What a nightmare cos got bit of a drive and car struggling to get out. And they're forecasting more snow. Where's it all coming from.

er just a guess, maybe the sky???????????

wickedteen;7499417

er just a guess, maybe the sky???????????

lol'd

Banned

the_leveller;7499366

probably not, but I would like one!!!

Also be careful when clearing the snow!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

And if you really still want one.. try B&Q or something i guess. Or order one offline

pitchcare.com/sho…tml

Yeah - don't get sued. What a world we live in - well, country - I've seen snow cleared being overnight in Latvia - still a sense of community over there.

Salt seemingly doesn't work at -16C. Still, it's only been that here for a night or two - when it isn't minus 22.6, that is.

Only a week or so to go before the thaw. Hold on - they said that a fortnight ago...Anyone seen "Day After Tomorrow"? 2012?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?55
      2. Amazon prime subscribe & save49
      3. What to do?????812
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?510

See more discussions