Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted soap & glory

two sets as order didnt get processed thanks

17 Comments

plenty left in the Boston store, Lincolnshire.

Original Poster

hi in wigan/st helens area cant get them was offered two on ebay for 75 no chance

Banned

mayfai224;7269287

hi in wigan/st helens area cant get them was offered two on ebay for 75 … hi in wigan/st helens area cant get them was offered two on ebay for 75 no chance

you was offered these via a member on here via pm? if so report them

Original Poster

sassie;7269315

you was offered these via a member on here via pm? if so report them

ebay

Banned

mayfai224;7269350

ebay

thought you meant on here, as how does someone offer you something on ebay, or did you put a wanted thread on there :?

Original Poster

sassie;7269379

thought you meant on here, as how does someone offer you something on … thought you meant on here, as how does someone offer you something on ebay, or did you put a wanted thread on there :?

bidded but lost and seller email me with offer

Banned

mayfai224;7269439

bidded but lost and seller email me with offer

cheeky get, you should report them, they are only allowed to send you a second chance offer of the amount you bid too

Keep trying, they are on offer until Thursday. Keep ringing around. Annoy them so much, the ones they've probably kept for staff, they may just sell them to you. I did manage to get 5 this morning, but in Wolverhampton which is no good to you sorry.

Original Poster

Flubbermother;7274161

Keep trying, they are on offer until Thursday. Keep ringing around. Annoy … Keep trying, they are on offer until Thursday. Keep ringing around. Annoy them so much, the ones they've probably kept for staff, they may just sell them to you. I did manage to get 5 this morning, but in Wolverhampton which is no good to you sorry.

thanks anyway been trying all morning rip off on ebay

these would be very costly to post for members..... so don't know how lucky you will be..... apparantly the CS of boots are very helpful finding stores with stock

Original Poster

asayer;7275263

these would be very costly to post for members..... so don't know how … these would be very costly to post for members..... so don't know how lucky you will be..... apparantly the CS of boots are very helpful finding stores with stock

hi would obvisouly cover any cost customer services havnt been helpful

Hi,
    Not sure where you are from, but there were plenty left yesterday afternoon in the Skipton, North Yorkshire store. Hope you manage to get them.

Original Poster

cravenfowl;7282547

Hi,Not sure where you are from, but there were plenty left yesterday … Hi,Not sure where you are from, but there were plenty left yesterday afternoon in the Skipton, North Yorkshire store. Hope you manage to get them.

in wigan

not much use to you where you are - but may help someone else, the 2 walsall shops still have stock

Original Poster

sll3250;7284433

not much use to you where you are - but may help someone else, the 2 … not much use to you where you are - but may help someone else, the 2 walsall shops still have stock

thanks anyway still hoping to get even just one

mayfai224;7284585

thanks anyway still hoping to get even just one

Happy to have a look in my local 2moz if you are interested...

Original Poster

mc13177;7284911

Happy to have a look in my local 2moz if you are interested...

i would appreciate very much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have a TV and internet22
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland77
      3. Google assistant notification79
      4. cheap glasses websites45

See more discussions