Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED; someone to play gears of war co-op on insane mode

Hi, a bit of a strange one this but im looking for someone who is interested in playing a co-op campaign on insane mode on GEARS OF WAR 2. Any offers welcome thanks.

5 Comments

Banned

i would if not for the lovely gift of RROD I got last night :-(

Original Poster

thats a shame, let me know if you get it fixed(gamer tag - talcyboy).

I can when i get time if you like ...yes im the girl in the picture but dnt let that fool you ive just finished it on hardcore was **** easy apart from a couple of places i had to repeat once or twice loved it though and didnt take too long. am on a course this weekend but can maybe play evenings providing my xbox live subscription doesn't run out :P add me if you like and let me know when your on and ll try and be on too im usually free on a day and after 10 at night sometimes earlier if arranged my gamertag is Princess Bullit :thumbsup: Send me a pm if your interested im not on at the moment i have a tummy ache (awh petal)

Banned

got a new xbox last night but see your sorted now...will add u anyway mate for a game of something else sometime

Original Poster

no problem cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?45
      2. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?11
      3. Ide to sata converter44
      4. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?710

See more discussions