Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Sony Ericsson C902 mobile phone!

Hi All,

Does anyone have Sony Ericsson C902 mobile phone for sale? Preferably in good condition (boxed with cables, unwanted upgrade?) and compatible with an 02 sim card?

I accidently dropped my C902 in a pint of beer earlier on this week (don't ask!) and would like to get a new one ASAP.

I can pay instantly by PayPal and have a 200+ positive feedback on eBay.

Thanks!

9 Comments

Banned

i have one for sale on ere m8

Original Poster

Nice one. =D

Can you describe the condition? Is it unlocked? Photos of it at all?

And how much money are you looking for?

Banned

sorry it has now been sold

Banned

Brand new unopened C902 I can sell, it's generic so will fit any sim card (therefore your 02 one). I can provide pictures on request. Contact me to negotiate price.

Banned

i dont think you have 1 of these for sale and youve just created this acount 2 rip some 1 off hense your name shaundrew beware

Banned

garethquilt - i've actually just geniunely started a profile *just* to sell the C902. Honestly.

Shuandrew if your still interested the offer is on the table, it will be going on to ebay if i can't find a buyer from this site or other forum sites.

Once again pictures on request.

Banned

If your interested could you get back to me by 2moro, i'm going to start a new thread otherwise i'm going to have to brave the murky waters of ebay

I have one for sale

only a week old got it on a upgrade

contact me if you are interested

hey ive got a c902 for sale on o2 its a unwanted up grade box is only opened to check the phone was in there...nothing else has been taken out the packaging...£185 plus p&p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?34
      2. Cordial....11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      4. Family Spotify account32

See more discussions