Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Sony Ericsson P1i

After a Sony Ericcsson P1i unlocked off contract

or the best deal on contract, seen them on expansys for £289 ....

5 Comments

I got this from dialaphone, top phone, also comes with gprs bluetooth receiver, installed tomtom on it and it works like a dream. Loads of sites with free software for this.dialaphone.co.uk/bas…rue is the link works out at £315 for 12 months contract including 400 mins and 500 texts. Go through Quidco for £60 cashback, makes it £255. My Quidco tracked almost straight away. After Quidco works out at £21.25 a month. If you are interested give me a shout and I can recommend you, I get £20 referral, after it is paid to me i'll paypal you £10. Any questions give me a shout.

If your interested i got a P1i for sale...its Boxed as new with all items...etc...check my threads....you can take it for £160 or £150 Pick up...west london area...let me know

thanks

Now at £259.00 at pay with 5% off and 4% quidco

George Singh;1345406

If your interested i got a P1i for sale...its Boxed as new with all … If your interested i got a P1i for sale...its Boxed as new with all items...etc...check my threads....you can take it for £160 or £150 Pick up...west london area...let me knowthanks

is this still on offer?
    is it unlocked?

I have one in as new condition. 3 months old still with the reciept.

It is actually the wayfinder edition so comes with GPS.

Boxed with all accessories.

Looking for £175 for it posted.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2972
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow55
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1628
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1327

See more discussions