Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Sony Ericsson Walkman/Music Phone similar to W880i

I am trying to find a phone for a teenager for the Orange network, the W880i looks good but has been around for some time so I would like to see if there's any others that are newer and better.

The W880i at Play.com on Orange is £79.99 & an ideal price so hoping for something similar in price (or better).

Many thanks

6 Comments

The W770i is a good phone, also around £79 (from Littlewoods or one of the other catalogue companies), also in pink.

Original Poster

Thanks for your info's, its looking like the W880i or W890i still though, I just don't like how many people have commented on a few issues these phones have, but then again many phones seem to have many niggles nowadays!
    I'll keep looking.

Hi there would be interested in purchasing a unlocked sony ericsson w880i which comes with a 1gb memory card and usb cable for around £50 delivered.forgot to mention the phone in in relatively good condition.it has one little scratch on the screen.and it has few marks on the back

Original Poster

ganga;3234143

Hi there would be interested in purchasing a unlocked sony ericsson w880i … Hi there would be interested in purchasing a unlocked sony ericsson w880i which comes with a 1gb memory card and usb cable for around £50 delivered.forgot to mention the phone in in relatively good condition.it has one little scratch on the screen.and it has few marks on the back

No thanks, I'll only buy a phone from a shop due to possible issues that can happen, so need the 1 year Warranty.

darkovo;3241076

No thanks, I'll only buy a phone from a shop due to possible issues that … No thanks, I'll only buy a phone from a shop due to possible issues that can happen, so need the 1 year Warranty.

Thanks Mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions