Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED - Sony KDL-52X2000 - CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYONE WHO STOCKS THESE ANYMORE

Banned
    As per title. Looking to buy one of these.

Cheers

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

btw its a 52 inch LCD screen

Unfortunately mate looks like this paticular model is no more. Maybe do a look for an alternate. Included a link to show my source.

]Discontinued

Banned

if you have a Makro card, try them, they quite often have older models

tvworld.co.uk/det…=25

thats the only shop i can find selling it lol.

my mate works at sony centre and i was in there on the weekend and they still had it, i guess it was a little higher price...is there a costco near u? i bought my 52" samsung lcd for £1500 and it has better specs than the sony tv........its fantastic for gaming and bluray.

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3797443

http://www.tvworld.co.uk/details.php?prodid=25thats the only shop i can … http://www.tvworld.co.uk/details.php?prodid=25thats the only shop i can find selling it lol.my mate works at sony centre and i was in there on the weekend and they still had it, i guess it was a little higher price...is there a costco near u? i bought my 52" samsung lcd for £1500 and it has better specs than the sony tv........its fantastic for gaming and bluray.

yea got a costco down the road mate from me

will check out the sony shop and costco...cheers fella

envyart;3797541

yea got a costco down the road mate from me :)will check out the sony … yea got a costco down the road mate from me :)will check out the sony shop and costco...cheers fella

no problemo, if ur interested in the samsung ill find out the model number for the one i have after work, i bought it a good few months ago so it cud be even less now.

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3797564

no problemo, if ur interested in the samsung ill find out the model … no problemo, if ur interested in the samsung ill find out the model number for the one i have after work, i bought it a good few months ago so it cud be even less now.

yea sure that would be nice of u .....always nice to get a recomendation

Never used them before myself but ]StoneAudio seem to say would be dispatched within 7 days, nearly £3,500 though !! (can't do direct link)

]Techstore also say availability next week (same price)

]LH Digital say possible within 5-10 days (similar price)

At those prices though (even if they really have got stock) you're better off looking at a newer model for less cash :thumbsup:

X2000 is old technlogy.
    Get the new 52" ZX1 version. Its 9mm thin. The best LCD by far with the first LCD screen to have a 200Hz refresh rate.

Worlds thinnest LCD tv.
    On the site shows 40".
    52"comming in Jan 2009.

sony.co.uk/art…110

My ZX81 had 4kb of ram and rubber keys, beats your ZX1 every time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691434
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767525
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840

See more discussions