Groups

Wanted Sony PSP (Bricked Or Not dont mind)

i am after a sony psp i dont mind what firmware it is running or the condition of the case i need it as mine is starting to play up reading umds/and the screens going a little funny i will even consider a bricked one(a semi brick or a full brick) so what have you got for me will consider anything at the right price
    (please give me a brief description if it is a faulty one please)

i live in leicester so if local i could collect or i will pay the postage

7 Comments

Banned

whats a bricked one semi or full

cause ive got a working 1 that i dont use

sounds like your looking for a really dirt cheap replacement to fix up, sorry ive got one but asking price is about 90 quid

Original Poster

danby jason;1542752

whats a bricked one semi or fullcause ive got a working 1 that i dont use

basically it means its as usefull as :w00t:

how much and what condition

Original Poster

ttsese;1542833

sounds like your looking for a really dirt cheap replacement to fix up, … sounds like your looking for a really dirt cheap replacement to fix up, sorry ive got one but asking price is about 90 quid

thats it a bit too much for me.

for a little more i could get a new one from john lewis for £109

hi , i have a psp that works perfectly other then the start button seems to be permanently pressed in dont know if that would be any good? , bowerz

I've got a perfect condition almost brand new one with all the accessories, two batteries, a 2GB SD card, got 5 title games as well. I've hardly used it, I'd say maybe four times just haven't found the time. Bit of a waste of money.

I'd want to sell the lot together though, not just the PSP.

All of this should be in the "for sale or trade" forum, I am waiting for a mod to move it.

People tend to want bricks so that they can run Pandoras battery on it and restore them back to normal.

Mike..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions