Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Sony W910i Mobile phone on 02 PAYG (pref black)

Hey guys, been looking around for one of these phones for my daughter for xmas.
    I've saw a couple on ebay for around £90 - £95 but as it's for xmas i'd rather buy from a shop. The cheapest i can find is £99.99 but the retailers that i have came across are all out of stock at that price. Can anyone point me in the right direction please to a damn good deal on one of these phones.
    A billion thanks in advance.

6 Comments

try O2 online, the 02 shop in solihull west mids had them for 99.99, i got one from woolies online for 99.99 with free speakers for my son but i wouldnt use woolies now due to them going bust dont know if they have them in shop, they are doing a deal buy a phone for 49.99 or more and get a 20 giftcard hope this helps

play.com/Mob…tml

£79.99
    Its on vodafone but im sure u can unlocked it if u call them . someone else on here will be able to confirm?

with free speakers

Buy it on any network, and then use a device like this under the SIM card to use on the network of your choosing:

dealextreme.com/det…480

Original Poster

Thanks for the help so far

Although i'm very tempted to buy it on voda for that price i'm going to give it a miss, i'd rather have it specificaly for 02 just in case things go wrong as it's going to be a present.

Still looking and appreciate any new finds,
    Thanks again

Original Poster

Managed to get one for £99.99 with next day delivery from the link and i used the voucher from here that gave me £11 off that price so £88.99 all in.
    Sods law though i found it a little bit cheaper a couple of minutes later at dixons.
    £99.99 from dixons and use the 10MOBILE code for a tenna off and VAT3 code which takes it down to £87 delivered.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions