Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Wanted: Spare Xbox live code/trial

Posted 30th Oct
If anyone has any spare codes they have knocking around and don't need/want, please can I have one.
I work shifts so buying a month pass ect would be wasted as I don't get time to play for days to weeks sometimes.
Thank youuuu
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
How does working shifts stop you playing? You get a free trial when you sign up.
tom2kadd130/10/2019 22:24

How does working shifts stop you playing? You get a free trial when you …How does working shifts stop you playing? You get a free trial when you sign up.

Working nights then sleeping all day, getting up having a shower, food, then time to go again. Wouldn't expect you to understand
No
Kammykay30/10/2019 22:33

Working nights then sleeping all day, getting up having a shower, food, …Working nights then sleeping all day, getting up having a shower, food, then time to go again. Wouldn't expect you to understand

Why not? I also work shifts, I finish at early morning get my head down for a few hours then the day is my own until 9pm.
How long are you spending in the shower?
Thanks to rehana74 for the month code. Very kind of her. Instead of trying to start an arguement, she just sent me a code like the advert asked
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants