Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted speed camera detector

hi people
    ive just got a new powerful car and already have 3 points so want to becareful but after something that has free updates, and maybe run on batterys and cig charger as a standby, cause i have a road angel compact but sick of paying £4 every month and wires all over.
    please help if you can thanks

12 Comments

arent these included in tomtoms?

just dont speed !!!!!!

Have some self control just like when making love it realy helps you know :whistling:

Most sat navs come with it built in, or with others you can pay to download it

£60 Navman mio from morrisons has it built in

Starr;6895008

Most sat navs come with it built in, or with others you can pay to … Most sat navs come with it built in, or with others you can pay to download it£60 Navman mio from morrisons has it built in

Your a star:whistling:

Original Poster

i no about speeding but i tend to do 32-33 in 30 but i want something to warn me of them, i dont mean fixed i mean laser and mobile etc, i no satnavs do it but anything for mobile or fixed, anything out there

sme24185;6895248

i no about speeding but i tend to do 32-33 in 30 but i want something to … i no about speeding but i tend to do 32-33 in 30 but i want something to warn me of them, i dont mean fixed i mean laser and mobile etc, i no satnavs do it but anything for mobile or fixed, anything out there

C'mon then? What's the 'powerful' car?

Original Poster

i had a pug 307 now got to sri astra

sme24185;6895948

i had a pug 307 now got to sri astra

This I likes yeehaw!

Original Poster

oh yea its not a 300bhp or supercar but alot faster than pug

I have one of these, as yet it has never went off to warn of any laser or hand held and so far two years down the line 0 points.

It has free downloads and warns of all fixed as well as laser and hand held.

My anti virus software went of when I entered this site for some reason

beatthespeedtrap.co.uk/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?45
      2. NUS or Unidays?11
      3. PayPal payment cancellation?44
      4. McGregor vs Mayweather11

See more discussions