Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Star Wars Lego Sets

Anyone spotted any deals on Star Wars lego sets?

Any advice appreciated.

7 Comments

There's a couple on the lego site that have been reduced - don't know if you've looked there?

]amazon.co.uk :thumbsup:

Sadly I have never seen any significnat deals on Lego Star Wars, particuarly the bigger sets that my son seems to be attracted to.
    The money I have spent on Lego over the years does not bear thinking about.

Good Luck.

Original Poster

KazzyD;4586808

There's a couple on the lego site that have been reduced - don't know if … There's a couple on the lego site that have been reduced - don't know if you've looked there?

Thanks for your reply. I have had a look and there is one I'm interested in.

Original Poster

snowtiger;4589430

]www.Amazon.co.uk :thumbsup:

Thanks alot for your response - I'll take a look!:)

Original Poster

shopaholic;4589790

Sadly I have never seen any significnat deals on Lego Star Wars, … Sadly I have never seen any significnat deals on Lego Star Wars, particuarly the bigger sets that my son seems to be attracted to.The money I have spent on Lego over the years does not bear thinking about.Good Luck.

I can see how that would happen! I've got my eye on the Death Star but I think it's a bit unrealistic as my son is not yet 7!! I think we'll settle for a few of the smaller sets to start with, trying to collect some of the characters my son wants. Thanks for the advice!

my son is 13 and is costing me a fortune in these kits. Would love some better deals too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££12
      2. Digital ps4 games33
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?22

See more discussions