Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Star Wars LightSaber

Hi all, im looking for a toy lightsaber of star wars for my friends son for xmas but not having much luck in finding a cheap 1 anywhere. I would like it to have light and sound. Anyone have any idea where i can find 1 cheap? Had a look on ebay not much luck. Thanks in advance

7 Comments

Argos £7.99

Smythes have them for £5.99 and toys r us are a similar price!

Original Poster

Thanks a lot will have a look into that!

Original Poster

Shame none of them have the sound feature tho only lights up i think from what i read Added Rep tho still a good buy thanks

Still looking for this if anyone else knows of one with LIGHT and SOUND thanks a lot in advance

Smythes had the double ended one which is £30 in argos for £22.49!
    They also have the other light and sound ones for £15!
    Or I have managed to get lightsabres in TK maxx for £12, they unleashed one ect!
    I have a real little star wars fan in my house! lol

Toys r us used to do ones with noises and lights. both my sons had them at different times. Cant remember price but probably £12 ish.

Original Poster

I did have a look in toys r us but sadly nothing on that price that lights up and makes the noices! Thanks a lot however.

I had a look at smyths and fab i see the 1 u see so i will probably end up getting that 1 thanks a lot :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon11
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391111
      4. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88

See more discussions