WANTED: STARBUCKS MUG/ GIFT SET

Edited by:"bingebunny"Found 19th Dec 2017
Just wondering if anyone has spotted any deals online for something like that, wanted to buy a little gift for my colleugue and she loves starbucks

thanks x
i have checked amazon but a little bit pricey if you ask me..

(OR IN THE SHOPS**)
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments
Argos have Costa gift sets that are currently 50% off with code FOOD50. (argos.co.uk/pro…467)

I've not come across Starbucks one though, sorry
Have you tried going in to Starbucks? Ask them for any gifts and they usually have them
needmoresleep6 m ago

Have you tried going in to Starbucks? Ask them for any gifts and they …Have you tried going in to Starbucks? Ask them for any gifts and they usually have them

Original Poster
needmoresleep25 m ago

Have you tried going in to Starbucks? Ask them for any gifts and they …Have you tried going in to Starbucks? Ask them for any gifts and they usually have them

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I know these kind of $$$$$$$$$$ people

Original Poster
XO2138 m ago

Argos have Costa gift sets that are currently 50% off with code FOOD50. …Argos have Costa gift sets that are currently 50% off with code FOOD50. (http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7244467)I've not come across Starbucks one though, sorry

It's a nice gift, but there are issues.. I've never seen her with a Costa cup and costa is closer to work than starbucks is.. so it's as if she goes there because she prefer it?
I know my partner HATES Costa coffee and loves Starbucks, so I don't want to get something she won't like.(I know it's just a cup with a biscuit but still.... XD)
Original Poster
Just saw a Lavaza gift set on Argos, complete with Coffee & Coffee Syrup...downside is that I think the coffee is for a machine and doubt she has one.......

Well this is harder than expected
You could just get a nice mug/flask from Starbucks, a bag of coffee and some syrup (depending on your budget), get some cellophane! Shame the online Starbucks store has now closed.
Original Poster
Tiddly_fiddly23 m ago

You could just get a nice mug/flask from Starbucks, a bag of coffee and …You could just get a nice mug/flask from Starbucks, a bag of coffee and some syrup (depending on your budget), get some cellophane! Shame the online Starbucks store has now closed.

True........ but their cups are like the same price as a gift set
Tesco used to sell them but I don't have a tesco near me
Edited by: "bingebunny" 19th Dec 2017
I am pretty sure Boots used to sell Starbucks sets at Christmas. I can’t see any on their website but it may be worth checking if you have a store local to you? If they do have them they’re probably still not cheap but should be in the 3 for 2 gifts if you need anything else.
Original Poster
MiniMissyMoo6 m ago

I am pretty sure Boots used to sell Starbucks sets at Christmas. I can’t s …I am pretty sure Boots used to sell Starbucks sets at Christmas. I can’t see any on their website but it may be worth checking if you have a store local to you? If they do have them they’re probably still not cheap but should be in the 3 for 2 gifts if you need anything else.

They used to yeah but I haven't seen anything this year...
maybe no one sells them anymore XD? !!!
bingebunny19th Dec

True........ but their cups are like the same price as a gift set Tesco …True........ but their cups are like the same price as a gift set Tesco used to sell them but I don't have a tesco near me

I was in Starbucks yesterday (In Crawley) And they have the exact same thing i mentioned... A mug with coffee and few other bits as a gift set. for a reasonable price. I think a lot of places of stopped selling the gift sets since the online store closed few months ago.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions