Expired

Wanted: stroller type pushchair for little boy

20 replies
Found 28th Jan 2010
hiya im after a stroller for my little one i dont want to get on of those flimsy things from mothercare i would like one thats easy to fold down but has a hood etc thought i would see if anyone has one for sale on here before i go and buy one today xxx must be in good condition x

1. Ask
  2. Pushchair
20 Comments

Have you seen the one at asda for £25? my sister has it in pink for her LO who is 2, lovely pram, light enough and lays right back also. :thumbsup:

or there is this one, i think there is a free delivery code till friday
hotukdeals.com/ite…-di

was a lovely thomas one on for sale here the other day, will see if i can find the link now,

leilahfun;7679842

or there is this one, i think there is a free delivery code till … or there is this one, i think there is a free delivery code till fridayhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/594387/quinny-zapp-stroller-73-30-tesco-di

didnt see that one,thats a good price too :thumbsup:

edjaned;7679865

didnt see that one,thats a good price too :thumbsup:

i could soo be a pramoholic but hubs won't let me :x

leilahfun;7679876

i could soo be a pramoholic but hubs won't let me :x

me too lol
i had to tell him yesterday that i bought a new double and convince him that we NEEDED it

im the same have had 4 doubles buggys and got blue and pink quinnys, lones are only 18months,x

this was £100 not so long ago ]http//ww…p17

there is also this one comes with changing bag too ]http//ww…htm

martine2008;7679907

im the same have had 4 doubles buggys and got blue and pink quinnys, … im the same have had 4 doubles buggys and got blue and pink quinnys, lones are only 18months,x

my baby due in 6 weeks then son will be 2 and a half so i dont really need a double just thought it would be easier,got one of them buggy board things but i doubt he would stay on it!

xkymx;7679984

there is also this one comes with changing bag too … there is also this one comes with changing bag too ]http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0983134/c_1/1|category_root|Nursery|14417537/c_2/3|cat_15701337|Clearance%2BNursery|14520914.htm

i dont think that has ever been in stock anywhere since it went in sale,shame as its a nice buggy and good price,think it comes with cosytoes too

Original Poster

awwwwwwwwww thankyou everyone going to have aquick look through all the links now xxxxxxx

Admin

Moved this to deal requests for now as it seems you're getting a lot of links to current offers

edjaned;7680007

i dont think that has ever been in stock anywhere since it went in … i dont think that has ever been in stock anywhere since it went in sale,shame as its a nice buggy and good price,think it comes with cosytoes too

when they were 1st born had a nig babystyle pram but wouldnt fit throu the door used it 2wice, and gave it away, then has a cossato bro and sis one i loved but i broke it, had one in front of the other babies were to nosy to sit in it, lol now gone back to a cossato one, lol have the 2 single quinny hardly used for when som1 offers to take one out lol,x
and im convinced i now need a new one, hubby not to keen,x:thumbsup:

martine2008;7681943

when they were 1st born had a nig babystyle pram but wouldnt fit throu … when they were 1st born had a nig babystyle pram but wouldnt fit throu the door used it 2wice, and gave it away, then has a cossato bro and sis one i loved but i broke it, had one in front of the other babies were to nosy to sit in it, lol now gone back to a cossato one, lol have the 2 single quinny hardly used for when som1 offers to take one out lol,xand im convinced i now need a new one, hubby not to keen,x:thumbsup:

did u see the deal on a double i posted yesterday?

ahh no will take a look now is that the one you had?x

martine2008;7682113

ahh no will take a look now is that the one you had?x

no ive just bought it its coming tomorrow its for my 2yr old and baby when it arrives x
hotukdeals.com/ite…s-i

Original Poster

thankyou for all of your help xxx i went to the argos clearence store today and got the bargain of the century mamas and papas aria pushchair with matching footmuff bag and rai8n cover for £40 !!!!!!!!!! was ment to be over 150 !! im so happy with it xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…12
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?11
    3. Advice on a decent second-hand DSLR11
    4. arome therapy diffusers22

See more discussions