Groups

Wanted: Swaps for Sun Alton Towers tickets

Hello,

I've received 2 tickets from the Sun for Alton Towers entry on 20 May 09 - unfortunately due to other commitments on this day, I can't make use of them but I'd really like to go still - can any of you kind folk go on this day and would be willing to swap? Absolutely ANY day considered as (luckily) work are pretty flexible!!

As with other sets, its 2 x free adult entry and 2 x kids entry for £9.50.

Reply here/PM me if you can help.

Thanks very much!!

29 Comments

Original Poster

Arrgghh new to this - I *thought* i'd posted to Misc... mods please move if incorrect!!

I have these tickets to swap:-
    2 dated Sunday 17/5/09 and 2 for Monday 18/5/09.

Ideally I'm looking for Saturday 23/5/09 (my sons Birthday), and Sun 24/5/09. Can anyone help, please?

I have tickets for 21st May if anyone wants to swap :-)

I've got tickets for Tuesday April 14th that I'd like to swap if it suits anyone.

Hi I have tickets for Wed 13th May if anyone wants to swap. I can't take the kids out of school for that date because its test week. Any day considered, preferrably a weekend or during the school hols at the end of May. Thanks

Original Poster

reh196;4837299

I've got tickets for Tuesday April 14th that I'd like to swap if it suits … I've got tickets for Tuesday April 14th that I'd like to swap if it suits anyone.

reh196 - 14th April would be perfect for me as i'm off work, would Weds 20th May be any good for you? Sent you a pm anyway...

Thanks,
    Bexie26

Message for seagull

Hi,

The only tickets I have are for 21st may which are not much use to me as kids are at school. Is there any chance that you would like to swap for sunday 17th May?

Saturday 25th April anyone? Will swap for another weekend date later in the year.

Original Poster

Just to confirm, my tickets for 20th May have now been swapped - thanks all for your offers!

I'm still looking for tickets dated Sat 23 May and/or Sun 24 May to swap for mine which are dated Sun 17 May and Mon 18 May. Thanks.

I have tickets for the 3rd of june which i really need to swap for another date if anyone can help me out!!! Thanks Nicola

Hi

Have two tickets for [COLOR="Red"]Sunday 21st June[/COLOR] but would like [COLOR="Red"]Monday 29th June[/COLOR] if anyone would like to swap.

Thanks

Have the usual 2xfree adult tickets & 2x childs for £9.50 valid for Sunday 6th September. Cannot do Sunday's so looking for appropriate swop.

Any days considered except Sunday's, Monday's or Tuesday's

Anyone interested please PM me

Regards

Have the usual 2xfree adult tickets & 2x childs for £9.50 valid for Sunday 23RD September but eldest starts school so can't make it!

Any days considered but would like to go either April, July or August.

Anyone interested please PM me

Regards

Hi I have the usual sun promotion tickets 2 free adults and two children for £9.50 for Tuesday 2nd June and also Friday 12th June...as wanting to take the kids really wanting a weekend....the best weekend would be 12/13th Spetember...but will consider any weekend that anyone wants to swap!!

Thankyou!!

hi all

i have the alton towers tickets also from the sun valid for wednesday 13th may. looking for a date after the 25th may - 15 july or any dates after 24th august.

Thanks

hi I have Saturday the 27th of June, would like any day monday-friday the 6th-10th july. anyone able to swap??

Hi I have 2 tickets for sun 17th may which I cant make. If this date ok for you I will swap.

Hey everyone - I have 3 sets of tickets (2 free adults plus 2 child entrys for £9.50) I would love to swap for ideally the 17th September as it's my son's birthday, but I would accept the 16th or 18th of September.
    They are for the 16th May (Saturday)
    1st July (Wednesday)
    and finally the 11th October (Sunday)

Please pm me if you can swap, as I'm gutted that every single one of these dates I'm either away on holiday or can't get the time off work.
    Thank-you in advance :-)

Have the usual 2 free adult tickets & 2x childs for £9.50 valid for Friday 29th May.

I can't go...can anyone offer me a swap for another date?

Thanks
    Richard

Have the usual tickets for Sun 6th Sep, looking to swap for any Saturday or days during schools hols (not Sundays/Mondays/Tuesdays though)

I have usual tickets for 18th May and would like to swap for 21st May as I am staying at the hotel there that evening for a work function.

Thank you.

Ian

nicola0809;4865849

I have tickets for the 3rd of june which i really need to swap for … I have tickets for the 3rd of june which i really need to swap for another date if anyone can help me out!!! Thanks Nicola

Hi Nicola,
    First time doing this sort of thing so keep with me on this please. I've 2 Sun tickets for the 13/6 but we are in the area on holiday at the time you are offering (3rd June) I would love to swap if you still have them. If you do let me know what to do next please.
    Many thanks
    Janet

Mod edit: email removed, please use private message system

Hi, looking to swap these 2nd July tickets for any other date in July or August. Many thanks,
    Luke

Hi, looking to swap 2x 2nd July tickets for any other date in July or August. Many thanks,
    Luke

Hello,

I have 2 Adult tickets for Weds 4th July and would like to swap for Fri 29th June

and

2 adult tickets for Weds 27th June and would like to swap them for 29th June too.

Does anyone have tickets for 29th June who would like to swap for either of the dates above?

Thank you

hiya I've got 2 free Alton towers adult tickets wiv the sun but it's in October so was wondering if i could swap for any earlier dates wiv someone pllzzxx???

hi I've got tickets for October Tuesday 23rd but id like 2 go earlier coz im at school so id be happy to swap with any1 who has an earlier date ???

Edited by: "sara118" 24th Apr 2012
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians915
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions