EXPIRED

Wanted: Tassimo Coffee Machine

Hiya,

Am looking to get aTassimo Coffee Maker for the other half's birthday any good deals around at the moment?

i remember Dixons were doing it cheap a while back but its back up at the moment.

Thanks

5 Comments

Best deal will be Additions for £70 with £30 voucher

I would suggest you to get Nespresso machine - it is a lot better than Tassimo or Dolce Gusto. They have promotion at the moment where you get £30 cash back and if you can find any discount codes for Debenhams or John Lewis even better! I got mine for £116 instead of £180 + £5 Quidco delivered from Deebenhams and I have to say that it is the best coffee machine ever! :thumbsup:

debenhams.com/web…_-1

zaro777;5311037

I would suggest you to get Nespresso machine - it is a lot better than … I would suggest you to get Nespresso machine - it is a lot better than Tassimo or Dolce Gusto. They have promotion at the moment where you get £30 cash back and if you can find any discount codes for Debenhams or John Lewis even better! I got mine for £116 instead of £180 + £5 Quidco delivered from Deebenhams and I have to say that it is the best coffee machine ever! :thumbsup:http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_19244_607218_-1

If you dont mind giving money to Nescafe/Nestle, who consistenly break ethical marketing rules.

babymilkaction.org/pag…tml

Id buy any OTHER than Nestle.

Bought a replacement, after 3 1/2 years last week at Sainsburys £78 or so - excellent service from the first one and the new one looks great too.

Yeah they are great and the Starbucks is lovely, just heat up the milf in the microwave first for optimum taste :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1015
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    3. O2 data roaming in France44
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237

See more discussions