Wanted: Tesco Instore Vouchers - For Free

Found 19th May 2009
Hiya,

Basically, the instore Tesco vouchers you get (spend £50, get £5 or £7 off) etc, or just the smaller versions, does anyone have any they don't want?

I'm not allowed to offer payment for these but I am more than happy to cover postage, packaging which includes the envelope, the journey etc.

Thanks,

AV

15 Comments

I Will have a look and see what i have.

Original Poster

Lornypops;5265850

I Will have a look and see what i have.

I have loads of £5 Rewards tokens that can be doubled up to £10 and used for Clothing, Wines, Cosmetics, Toys, Baby & Toddler, Tesco Mobile, Instant Travel Insurance & Instant Breakdown

how much would you be willing to pay for each 1? please note they are ment for staff only.

OP, I heard that The Sun are doing £5 off £30 spend at Morrisons vouchers this week, and that Tesco are accepting these vouchers. hotukdeals.com/ite…uch

I hope it's OK to also say to Lornypops that if the OP isn't interested I'd like to know a bit more about the £5 rewads vouchers he has available.

Original Poster

sickly sweet;5276511

OP, I heard that The Sun are doing £5 off £30 spend at Morrisons vouchers … OP, I heard that The Sun are doing £5 off £30 spend at Morrisons vouchers this week, and that Tesco are accepting these vouchers. http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/399786/five-5-off-30-spend-morrisons-vouchI hope it's OK to also say to Lornypops that if the OP isn't interested I'd like to know a bit more about the £5 rewads vouchers he has available.

Thanks, I'll go check out The Sun today!

I am interested in Lornypops though I'm not sure on the forum rules for those vouchers...

Original Poster

Hiya, anyone got anything?

If anyone has the clubcard vouchers too (don't have a nominal value of 0.001p) then I'd be willing to buy those too. Or even Asda vouchers as Tesco accept them!

Thanks.

the ones lornypops has were given to staff, its a £10 voucher to spend in different departments in store e.g. wine & champagne, clothing, toys, insurance etc and 2 others

you will not be able to use these without a staff discount card and its 1 per card so you will need to find 6 people with a discount card & not used a voucher.......

Original Poster

faevilangel;5291896

the ones lornypops has were given to staff, its a £10 voucher to spend in … the ones lornypops has were given to staff, its a £10 voucher to spend in different departments in store e.g. wine & champagne, clothing, toys, insurance etc and 2 othersyou will not be able to use these without a staff discount card and its 1 per card so you will need to find 6 people with a discount card & not used a voucher.......

Would it work in a self-serve till do you reckon?

AV1985;5291992

Would it work in a self-serve till do you reckon?

yes as its a printed voucher . you need to get a voucher then change it to a voucher for the department you want (needs to be done @ the clubcard desk) so its not gonna work unfortunately

faevilangel;5295381

yes as its a printed voucher . you need to get a voucher then change it … yes as its a printed voucher . you need to get a voucher then change it to a voucher for the department you want (needs to be done @ the clubcard desk) so its not gonna work unfortunately

It will work, ive used a few myself already, if they ask all you have say is, some of the other staff didn't want there's and they gave them to me.

Lornypops;5295694

It will work, ive used a few myself already, if they ask all you have say … It will work, ive used a few myself already, if they ask all you have say is, some of the other staff didn't want there's and they gave them to me.

If you put up a thing in the FS/FT forum as I think it'd be against the rules doing something here, would you consider using one voucher yourself and converting it into a £10 Tesco mobile top up voucher which I could purchase off you?

sickly sweet;5295841

If you put up a thing in the FS/FT forum as I think it'd be against the … If you put up a thing in the FS/FT forum as I think it'd be against the rules doing something here, would you consider using one voucher yourself and converting it into a £10 Tesco mobile top up voucher which I could purchase off you?

How much would you want to Pay for it?

Original Poster

sickly sweet;5295841

If you put up a thing in the FS/FT forum as I think it'd be against the … If you put up a thing in the FS/FT forum as I think it'd be against the rules doing something here, would you consider using one voucher yourself and converting it into a £10 Tesco mobile top up voucher which I could purchase off you?

I would second this. You offered the voucher to me before but if you could double it up for me already for normal use say, groceries or whatever, then I would happily buy both from you.

AV1985;5305087

I would second this. You offered the voucher to me before but if you … I would second this. You offered the voucher to me before but if you could double it up for me already for normal use say, groceries or whatever, then I would happily buy both from you.

A clubcard needs to be present when doing this im unsure whether the same clubcard needs to be present when paying though

Original Poster

So nothing useful I take it.

No Asda or generic vouchers either?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247592
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October44

See more discussions