Groups

Wanted - the plastic part that covers where the HDD goes on a 360!

Hi all,

Does anyone have the above for sale, have sold the 20GB HD drive on one of my 360's, and would like to stick this in its place!

Saw a thread where a few of these were offered to a guy for about £2 so looking for around that mark!

Ta,

Villan

16 Comments

I've got one, just came off a brand new xbox when i got my hard drive, PM me and i'll sort it and send it in the morning?

I have one i'll sell you for £2, it's the grey one from a premium.

Do you want a picture?

Edit took one anyway;

img7.imageshack.us/i/0…pg/

Original Poster

Thanks guys,

As both offers came in at the same time, i'm gonna go with rediron on this occassion.

Will send PM,

Ta,

Villan

I aint charging for mine, was just gonna send you it

Original Poster

Ah, well obviously that is much better! Repped and PM'd!

Have dealt with Rediron before that was all!

guitaristkam;5468121

In that case neither will I as I already have his address :thumbsup:

Original Poster

You're all too kind!

Ok Kammy, will stick with Rediron!

Repped both!

Ok no probs guys, i'm starting to dislike this place, getting passed up for buying things when in 1st and now getting passed up for giving things away free, lol

Cheers for the rep tho villan

Original Poster

Lol, sorry Kammy! It is coming to something when you can't even give things away tho fella i agree! Don't get disillusioned tho, HUKD is a great little community!

guitaristkam;5468157

Ok no probs guys, i'm starting to dislike this place, getting passed up … Ok no probs guys, i'm starting to dislike this place, getting passed up for buying things when in 1st and now getting passed up for giving things away free, lolCheers for the rep tho villan

lol sorry

I'm sure if you start a thread in misc offering to give it away you'll have about 50 people who want it from you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Sorry rediron, must have repped u recently as it won't let me add anymore! Will do so asap!

RedIron;5468191

lol sorryI'm sure if you start a thread in misc offering to give it away … lol sorryI'm sure if you start a thread in misc offering to give it away you'll have about 50 people who want it from you :thumbsup:

Not fussed about giving it away, just saw the post and thought i could help out

I tried to sell things on here before but only 1 thing sold, didn't even get feedback for it, so gave up selling on here

villan;5468231

Sorry rediron, must have repped u recently as it won't let me add … Sorry rediron, must have repped u recently as it won't let me add anymore! Will do so asap!

No problems mate :thumbsup:

guitaristkam;5468258

Not fussed about giving it away, just saw the post and thought i could … Not fussed about giving it away, just saw the post and thought i could help outI tried to sell things on here before but only 1 thing sold, didn't even get feedback for it, so gave up selling on here

Send the buyer a PM asking for them to leave you feedback.

When you build your feedback up it gets easier to sell things buy a few things too :thumbsup:

guitaristkam;5468121

Rep added for beig nice, keep it up

supermod

guitaristkam;5468121

Moved to MISC as this nice person is giving it to you for free, thanks :thumbsup:

Cheers to the people who added Rep for me just being nice, lol

Also i doubt i will get any feedback from my buyer, just looked at their profile and it says

Last Activity: 2008-11-27 22:52:03

Also, the item they bought from me they sold back on here making £5 profit, lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona24109
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764164
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2953
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27121

See more discussions