Groups

Wanted: Tiffany & Co box/bag

Looking for a Tiffany & Co box and bag. If anyone has one please leave a reply : )

23 Comments

i have one what size bag n box you looking for ? will post photos later tonight for you

I think i have a fake one you can have ,a gift from a friend who shoud of known better seen as i had just bought myself some real Tiffany! You can tell the difference when they are next to each other.

I have a large box - got an award from work in it

You can have it for free if you pay for postage - but won't be able to get it until later in the week as it's at in-laws house

Original Poster

ARNOLD115: looking for one big enough for a necklace so around 4.5"x2" inches. Pics would be great if that's ok
    leilahfun: thanks for the offer looking for a real one really might get back to you if I'm unable to source the real thing

Original Poster

MADV001;6907864

I have a large box - got an award from work in itYou can have it for free … I have a large box - got an award from work in itYou can have it for free if you pay for postage - but won't be able to get it until later in the week as it's at in-laws house

hmm sounds good do you know how big it is roughly? More than happy to pay postage

supermod

Moved to MISC as packaging cannot be resold in FS/T as it has no RRP, but postage & packaging costs are still allowed to be charged for 'Freebie' items in MISC. The item doesn't qualify for FS/T Feedback but members can exchange reputation as thanks - purely personal choice. Thanks.

Banned

oh my, you aint gonna try and pass off fakke tiffany for real are ya, shes gonna be so mad

Original Poster

sassie;6907933

oh my, you aint gonna try and pass off fakke tiffany for real are ya, … oh my, you aint gonna try and pass off fakke tiffany for real are ya, shes gonna be so mad

:-D no that would be harsh! We have some Tiffany which is a couple of years old which we are going to give to a friend. Problem is that the original packaging is scruffy so just looking for a decent condition box to give it in

It's quite big, too big for a necklace

sassie;6907933

oh my, you aint gonna try and pass off fakke tiffany for real are ya, … oh my, you aint gonna try and pass off fakke tiffany for real are ya, shes gonna be so mad

i hope his not i would be so mad :x i sort of was at my friend :w00t:
    Luckly i have a nice hubs who brought me some real stuff which he gave to me when my daughter was born, then i couldn't resist when i was in Vegas but i like to keep them in thier own boxes.

Original Poster

MADV001;6907967

It's quite big, too big for a necklace

oh ok thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Hope you're not needing them to sell on fakes on Ebay as the real thing:w00t:

Yes i'm a cynic!

Original Poster

Christ didn't know asking for a box would cause such uproar!!!

I wouldn't exactly call it an uproar lol

Original Poster

deb8z;6908200

I wouldn't exactly call it an uproar lol

well you know what I mean :-D anyway back on subject...........

Banned

so you going to give a friend real tiffany in a fake box, may as well just pop it into a nice jewellery box, most jewellers sell them

Original Poster

I am looking for an authentic T&C box

I was thinking of just getting an unbranded box just wanted to see if I could get something on here first

Banned

harry060992;6908287

I am looking for an authentic T&C box I was thinking of just getting an … I am looking for an authentic T&C box I was thinking of just getting an unbranded box just wanted to see if I could get something on here first

ide be surprisised if anyone is going to give you an authentic one, people who buy tiffany appreciate its worth, so why would anyone want rid of what goes with it, i may be wrong though, does it really matter if its tatty as long as its genuine

Original Poster

good point. Might just buy a box from the jewelers to give it in then give her the box as extra....

Banned

leilahfun;6907737

I think i have a fake one you can have ,a gift from a friend who shoud of … I think i have a fake one you can have ,a gift from a friend who shoud of known better seen as i had just brought myself some real Tiffany! You can tell the difference when they are next to each other.

where did you bring it from??????????

sassie;6908237

so you going to give a friend real tiffany in a fake box, may as well … so you going to give a friend real tiffany in a fake box, may as well just pop it into a nice jewellery box, most jewellers sell them

second hand jewellry in a second hand / and or fake box, such a valued friend :?

my REAL tiffany bag n box will be to small for you I had my REAL keyring in it and second thoughts think I will keep it as it was a pressie from big sis for being bridesmaid:thumbsup: good luck with your quest:-D

ARNOLD115;6907723

i have one what size bag n box you looking for ? will post photos later … i have one what size bag n box you looking for ? will post photos later tonight for you

dimebars;6908631

where did you bring it from??????????

wow i didn't know i was back at school, sorry [COLOR="Red"]BOUGHT[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are the free antivirus any good?22
      2. Currys Return11
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?78
      4. Looking for an iPhone deal22

See more discussions