EXPIRED

Wanted: Timberland Boots

hi all i need the below timberland boots any size ranging from 11 to 13 (adults sizes!)

the cheapest i found them was from m and m direct for £54 deliverd, seen thes boots on la redoute but the expected delivery seems to be october for the black ones which i prefer more! (laredoute has them for £40 deliverd) if anyone can find them cheaper i would be very greatfull (i dont mind different colours but the style of the boots has to be the same)

many thanks

media.laredoute.fr/UK/…jpg

media.laredoute.fr/UK/…jpg

4 Comments

empirestores.co.uk/Pro…e=4

http://media.laredoute.fr/UK/Empire/Product/picture/p_BS5745.JPG

they have size 12 in brown, ok they are slighly different but im sure there is a discount code for empirestores,. there normally is.

THEY ARE £66.99

HERE IS A DISCOUNT CODE FOR £15 OFF £30 FOR NEW CUSTOMERS WHICH TAKES IT DOWN TO £52.00, BETTER THAN A KICK IN THE NUTS I GUESS???

PW5052

mandmdirect.com/Pro…der

mandmdirect sell them for £49.99 with this free delivery code
FL76

i dont think you will get them much cheaper than this at the moment to be honest.

they have them in stock in honey colour at laredoute, if you use the following discount code, you get 20% off the order

this brings the boots down to £33.36

it is worth the wait at that price, infact why dont you buy 2 pairs, get the honey coloured ones now for summer time and get the black ones for winter as by the time they turn up, they will have gone back up in price to £65

I got some from TK Maxx in the sale about a month ago for £7!!! doubt they have any left though good luck!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
    2. Back to European satellite tv32
    3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
    4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions