EXPIRED

Wanted to Buy - Go Go Pets Hamster Outfits

I want to buy some of the new go go pets/zhu zhu pets hamster outfits but they are going for £10 each plus postage on ebay when they are only £4.99 each at argos. They are out of stock for home delivery and i live a long way away from any argos stores. Does anyone know anywhere i can buy them online for retail price or can anyone get hold of any for me from argos and i could buy them? thanks for any help x x

12 Comments

This may or may not help you , as I cant get to a store in Worthing Sussex, if you can find a member who can I have reserved one, who then maybe able to post to you, I know its a long shot but you never know Natalie
(if i see them in brighton stores i will let you know)
cheaper than £10+ postage

Original Poster

Thanks x

I can check my local Argos if you like? Also I know my Asda had a lot of the new go go stuff, I could check there?

My Argos have 5 in store to collect so let me know if you want any plus postage at cost only

Original Poster

munnski;7807285

My Argos have 5 in store to collect so let me know if you want any plus … My Argos have 5 in store to collect so let me know if you want any plus postage at cost only

Is it possible to pick which outfits to buy as i want one of each? thanks x

edit - just looked on the website and you cant tell which outfit until you get to the store. Does that mean i could get 5 all the same do you think?

pinkkitty2007;7807389

Is it possible to pick which outfits to buy as i want one of each? thanks … Is it possible to pick which outfits to buy as i want one of each? thanks xedit - just looked on the website and you cant tell which outfit until you get to the store. Does that mean i could get 5 all the same do you think?

Quite possibly yes, although If I was to go I would ask for different ones, if they didnt have them then I would only take the one outfit if you know what I mean rather than have several of the same?

Original Poster

munnski;7807599

Quite possibly yes, although If I was to go I would ask for different … Quite possibly yes, although If I was to go I would ask for different ones, if they didnt have them then I would only take the one outfit if you know what I mean rather than have several of the same?

If you wouldnt mind doing that then that would be perfect:-D

pinkkitty2007;7807621

If you wouldnt mind doing that then that would be perfect:-D

Sure, sending PM to find out more details

Got 4 today for you

Wet Suite & Swim Mask
Hula Skirt & Rose Hair Clip
Sports outfit & Ball
Sailor Outfit & Hat

I think postage will be £1.85 2nd class? All hamsters came to £19.96

My local Asda had the stroller and some babies if you were wanting them?

Sending PM too

Original Poster

Thank you so much munnski you are a star. I have tried to reply to your pm but your inbox is full. Can you let me know how you want me to pay you please and i will pay you asap x x x x x

pinkkitty2007;7820117

Thank you so much munnski you are a star. I have tried to reply to your … Thank you so much munnski you are a star. I have tried to reply to your pm but your inbox is full. Can you let me know how you want me to pay you please and i will pay you asap x x x x x

Sorry hun, all clear now :oops: x x

Original Poster

payment sent for the outfits, thanks munnski x x xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)44
    2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?813
    3. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.22
    4. Morrisons Cafe45

See more discussions