Wanted to say "goodnight"

Wanted to say goodnight again, sorry im a bit knocked out as per with pain killers, but "good night to all" cheers for making my life bearable, with out you all i didnt know what i would do, big thanks to Kaits, millercat, mmp.grex, edi,Mr wedge,amibees and sigma, thats not all but as many as i found, cheers. Clondikemike, much appreciated

25 Comments

Banned

dont blame ya, its shocking on here 2night

night

ni nights sweetie, I'm off to bed too

God bless all x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5295893

ni nights sweetie, I'm off to bed tooGod bless all x x

com @ ss sorry night didnt forget, maybe i did (sorry):?

Original Poster

Wont forget again!!!

Original Poster

So here we go, night to edi, ss, clom, mmp (email me) millarcat, edi, amibees, sigma, klaits, mr wedge, whizzkid

Original Poster

and a big night to "DG", take it easy mate

nite mate :lazy:

Banned

Night mate

Original Poster

Phatboy, night mate

Ok. night DG, ss, mmp im worried about you.edi, phatbohl

Good Night:friends:

I want some pain killers to knock me out, I'm on Tramadol and they don't even touch me!

Good Night XX

awww i am all teary now in a touched way...
I am sorry i'm such a dirty lil stop out, else i would have read this much sooner :w00t:
Mike you're a diamond bloke, sleep well xx:friends:

good morning :whistling:

starsparkle2311;5296810

OMG you're an early riser!!!!!!

Insomnia :whistling::whistling:
my bed time is in 2 hours :w00t:

ilovelilac;5296813

Insomnia :whistling::whistling:my bed time is in 2 hours :w00t:

Neowwwnnnn.

starsparkle2311;5296818

My wakey wakey time is in 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! … My wakey wakey time is in 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! lolhellloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooo

HIYA!

What are you doing?!

angelfairee;5296815

Neowwwnnnn.

:lol: whats that supposed to mean
starsparkle2311;5296818

My wakey wakey time is in 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! … My wakey wakey time is in 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!! lolhellloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooo

my wakey wakey time is bout 11 :-( i've almost finished a pack of TUC biscuits as well .......................sleep..............study????????.............sleep?????

angelfairee;5296820

HIYA!What are you doing?!

eating biscuits/studying/finding bargains/talking to my friend on the phone/listening to hallam fm/ looking for discount vouchers for Pleasure Island Cleepthorpes/looking for a cheap SE C905.........................and trying to sleep and stay awake at the same time

ilovelilac;5296824

eating biscuits/studying/finding bargains/talking to my friend on the … eating biscuits/studying/finding bargains/talking to my friend on the phone/listening to hallam fm/ looking for discount vouchers for Pleasure Island Cleepthorpes/looking for a cheap SE C905.........................and trying to sleep and stay awake at the same time

You're always on the phone!

starsparkle2311;5296825

wasting time posting crap on here,lol!!!! Have you been out tonight? Any … wasting time posting crap on here,lol!!!! Have you been out tonight? Any talent?OMG I love those biscuits, don't have them often, too moreish, can't stop at one,lol

I haven't been out actually! I know, suprisingly I'm not drunk. I've been to work!

starsparkle2311;5296830

good going, how's work been?

Slow and uneventful!

starsparkle2311;5296825

wasting time posting crap on here,lol!!!! Have you been out tonight? Any … wasting time posting crap on here,lol!!!! Have you been out tonight? Any talent?OMG I love those biscuits, don't have them often, too moreish, can't stop at one,lol

my flatmate moved out and left them for me, i just started a new summer diet thats now ruined :roll:

starsparkle2311;5296827

Looking for discount vouchers for Pleasure Island Cleethorpes, class post … Looking for discount vouchers for Pleasure Island Cleethorpes, class post of the year, I'm, just looking for entertainmentA man would be nice though, gotta have something to laugh at,lol

lol i was considering Alton towers but i dont wanna go there and get lost cos i dont have a car and cleethorpes shouldnt be too bad i think! i got a man on my bed just not making use of him at the moment :lol:

angelfairee;5296828

You're always on the phone!I haven't been out actually! I know, … You're always on the phone!I haven't been out actually! I know, suprisingly I'm not drunk. I've been to work!

lol blame my friend she like to call me at odd hours we've been texting all night and then she decides to call, we live like 10 mins apart :w00t:

have you started your new work yet or the same one as before?

ilovelilac;5296833

have you started your new work yet or the same one as before?

Same one. I'm going to bed now to watch 24, woop! Night. x

starsparkle2311;5296835

angelfairee, that's work for you, good for you, hope it picks … angelfairee, that's work for you, good for you, hope it picks up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ilovelilac, you have a man on your bed, wtf you doing posting on here and munching biscuits? jeepers make good use of 'it', still early, kick him out in 2 hours,lol

:lol:
man on my bed is my OH so he doesnt have to leave anytime soon :w00t: :lol: i'm on here cos im supposed to be studying for my exams :whistling: not got much done yet :oops:

angelfairee;5296836

Same one. I'm going to bed now to watch 24, woop! Night. x

lol k nite nite xx

starsparkle2311;5296839

i think i better kip too, c ya later xxx

lol think im gonna go get a cuddle too seeing as im not studying :roll:
sweet dreams xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions