Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted TomTom One V2 Windscreen Holder

Can't find my windscreen suction holder thing anywhere, was holding out buing another as I know as soon as I do the other will come out of hiding!

Promised my brother he can borrow it for his holiday so think I'm going to have to cave & buy another but I really don't want to pay that much is there anywhere that sells these for £5 max?

2 Comments

Amazon sell sat nav windscreen holders for £9.99 if thats any help do not know how to include link sorry.

Original Poster

JAYKAY72;5025828

Amazon sell sat nav windscreen holders for £9.99 if thats any help do not … Amazon sell sat nav windscreen holders for £9.99 if thats any help do not know how to include link sorry.

only ones I could find that mention TT One V2 were £5 ish but they haven't got any good reviews as they keep falling off, thanks for info though :thumbsup:

Anyone know how interchangeable these things are do they all fit all versions as there are that many different one now :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927367
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions