Expired

Wanted Tri-Wing Screwdriver for Nintendo Wii

Found 27th Feb 2009
Looking for one of these screwdrivers to remove some coins that my 2 year old is saving in my consoile.

Any one have one? Thanks in advance

9 Comments

Sorry do not have a screwdriver, but have some sympathy, My nephew once posted his goldfish in the video recorder, was not nice.!

lol :lol:

If you want one from a member on here, you should ask your thread to be moved to the "For Sale/Trade" forum.

You can get a new one from ]dealextreme

Original Poster

thesaint;4503578

If you want one from a member on here, you should ask your thread to be … If you want one from a member on here, you should ask your thread to be moved to the "For Sale/Trade" forum.You can get a new one from ]dealextreme

Cheers mate. Appreciate it:thumbsup:

If you are not in a rush, Dealextreme.
If you have one near you, Maplins normally stock them.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4504293

If you are not in a rush, Dealextreme.If you have one near you, Maplins … If you are not in a rush, Dealextreme.If you have one near you, Maplins normally stock them.

Cheers mate. No rush at all. Especially when they are selling them for 89 cent. :thumbsup:

Not sure about the Wii, but the DS needs two drivers to dismantle... might be worth ordering both to be safe. :thumbsup: Unless anyone knows different.
dealextreme.com/det…905

cuzzy;4505700

Not sure about the Wii, but the DS needs two drivers to dismantle... … Not sure about the Wii, but the DS needs two drivers to dismantle... might be worth ordering both to be safe. :thumbsup: Unless anyone knows different. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2905

Yep both are required to take the Wii apart ! :thumbsup:

Most folk will have a small posidrive (philips) screwdriver anyway but the Tri-wing isn't so common.

I have just had a similar problem I think. My wii makes a large grating noise with a disc in and does not recognise any disks.

I started taking it apart but go to the last two triwing screws and found them down a big thin hole (normal screwdriver was too wide).

I just ordered one from someone off ebay (UK seller). Mine cost £1.99 which included delivery.

HTH

Darren
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1423
    2. Money Saving Tips...2342
    3. Which wall design do you like best?1012
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313898

See more discussions